Your All Time Favourite Photo?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MsPurrl said:
EdgeMiami.jpg

Is it okay to quote my own post? I love the smile crinkles at the corner of his eyes in this picture. :cute:

Oh, good! I'm not the only one who's been a bit worried about Larry lately!
Babydoll, if you manage to drag him to the deli, I'll share the check with you. :lol:

Great! I love this one. I think this MIGHT be my all time favorite. Rightclicksave. thanks Ms. Purrl.
U2JTAllFour.jpg
[/B][/QUOTE]

Last edited:
JezSnape, deal! :lol: only thing, i hope he eats to his heart's content... larry, how about a subway value meal with a fat footlong sandwich, chips, a cookie and coke? jezsnape, how does that sound to you? ;)

I'm up for anything, Babydoll. The money goes to a good cause! :lol:

Btw, I hope it's understood that I will be wanting to sit there and watch him eat? :shifty:
Purely to make sure he eats up, of course :wink:

I'm loving the whole Bono, Larry giggle thing going on!!! Would love to know what they are doing each time!!

Bono is talking about how he accidentally took a locket that belonged to a friend that had a loved one's ashes in it...with him on stage during a concert....

larrybonovh1laugh.jpg

Uh oh.... went back & looked at the other pics.... 2 more I knew once but now I'm drawing a blank... :ohmy: Can anyone help?

here is a Bono pic I just love , Bono showing his fans some love . :heart:

orignal-7.jpg

my computer is working so slow tonight I am not able to check out all the pages , so sorry if this has been posted .

Thankyou Bonocomet!!! I love the locket one!!! :lol:
Anything you can recall is greatfully appreciated for this U2 deprived junkie!!!! I've been in a time warp for the last 7 years having babies!!!

Hi bonoccmet and gluey . :wave:
darn dialup , well I better go to bed it's late and here I am trying to look for more Bono pics rather then study , I've been a very bad girl . well it's very late better go to bed , good nite and sweet
Bono dreams .

U2TRINITY said:
Hi bonoccmet and gluey . :wave:
darn dialup , well I better go to bed it's late and here I am trying to look for more Bono pics rather then study , I've been a very bad girl . well it's very late better go to bed , good nite and sweet
Bono dreams .

Goodnight & Sweet dreams!! Thanks for the great pics!!

bonocomet said:
Wow! How many did you have!? :lol:

:wink: Only three but that was enough to give me baby brain for a while!!!!! I am finding myself again and my boys!!! Bring it on!!!!

Yay! :lol: I can relate! I only had 2 and I seemed to completely forget about music there for awhile... but back to reality and ready to rock! :wink:

I'm spending far too much time here at the moment, just absorbing all I can from the 'missing' years!!! I'm loving being back!!! I'm even slowly getting over the fact I sold all my U2 books and videos right back from the early days!!!! DAMN! But hey, thank goodness for ebay etc I'm getting my collection back again!!

Back
Top Bottom