You Know You Are A Crazed U2 Fan When....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Crazed U2 fan

ABEL said:

your non-U2 friends call Bono Bone-o just because they know you'll get mad

Good God, I called him that when I wasn't really a fan yet. :ohmy:
*hides*

You also know you're a crazed U2 fan when friends and family purposely don't talk about the band for fear that you would ramble. Their famous line to me is, "There she goes again...", matched with a groan. :D

When offhand remarks people make that are not in reference to U2 remind you of the band. The other day two of my co-workers were having a conversation and I wasn't really listening because I was focusing on my work when something one of them said suddenly caught my attention: "Well, some days are better than others." Sure enough, I started hearing the song "Some Days Are Better Than Others" in my head.

you know it's out of hand when your coworkers sneak into your office during the night to leave U2 jokes/gifts:

-frequently my wallpaper has been changed to some U2/bono insult. just to get a rise out of me.

-speech bubbles taped to the guys on my U2 calendar.

-a picture of bono taped around my pen, so now i carry my bono pen everywhere.

-phone messages left from bono ("stop calling me, i'm serious this time. i'm getting a restraining order!") i love my job!

peace, lynn:yes:

When you make up actions to go along with the songs. My friends in a band were coming back from a tour and to pass the time began doing near-choreographed actions to U2 tunes. The worst was a hand-clapping/pointing thing for Two Hearts Beat As One.

You know your a crazed U2 fan when you find your self talking, thinking, dreaming about U2 during the day and your friends think that you are going crazy!:drool:

Back
Top Bottom