Would you date a generic Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2bonogirl said:

P.S.
Thats okay if he breaks it. You can always just have him sing to you :sexywink:

:lol: Lyrics included- while your Bono is practically perfect, his memory is often scrambled.

I wish my husband at least looked like Bono--otherwise I have no complaints with him. He has a good personality, does pretty much what I tell him, good at certain things I won't mention. Let's see if I can at least work on getting him a straw cowboy hat, wrap around glasses, don't know about leather pants, he did do the leather vest thing without a shirt once for me. I will get back with you. Otherwise, I'm ordering the MacPhisto with 7" uhhhh,
oh that says horns (didn't have on my reading glasses.) :drool:

Bono's Doll said:
Otherwise, I'm ordering the MacPhisto with 7" uhhhh,
oh that says horns (didn't have on my reading glasses.)
rofl.gif

Well, this thread sure took an interesting turn...

~BrightestStar~ said:
I always have patent Pleba thoughts..:laugh:...can't ya tell? :wink:

Hmmm......
For just three easy payments of 69.99 , You too ( :wink: ) can have these irish lads for your own.
Call now and we'll send you the age accelarator for just 19.99, yes, that means you can have them all for the price of one. From JT to Vertigo (with it's fugly jacket) you can have them all!
Call now.
Please...
...the clones are getting restless...and two of the Bono's are arguing over who's shorter....and Adam keeps telling himself he's hot....

:lol:!

Yeah, if this stuff actually existed, I could just see my parents now-"You want to spend how much money on what now?!" And I can only imagine what my family'd have to say about a bunch of Bonos running around :p.

u2bonogirl said:
Should your clone start going into convulsions worry not. Hes probably just dancing :wink:

:lmao:...

u2bonogirl said:
*goes digging for some money before Discotheque Bono starts humping the camera and Boy Bono starts provoking moody JT Bono*

:der: :eyebrow:...what the hell is going on over there, LOL?

Myself, I'd take a JT/R&H era Bono, a early days Bono (any year from '80-'84 would be fine), an AB era Bono, and the Fly.

As for the rest of the band, I'd take a JT era Edge and Adam, and an early 80s Larry :).

Angela

Maybe they have them for rent for those who can't decide? I'll have Present Day Bono this week, and UF!Adam the next, and... That's an idea. Kinda like Netflix only... U2flix... :shrug:

I DO date a generic Bono! He's friendly, outgoing, (but a softy!), blue eyes, dark hair, scruffy face (sometimes), AND a singer :D

BonoGirl--you are lucky to have had the real thing in your arms--that would be enough for me to live on for the rest of my life! Congrats to you. (BTW I'm sending that picture of you in B's arms to your finance'---yeah yeah you say he's already seen it.) :wink:

Bono's Doll said:
BonoGirl--you are lucky to have had the real thing in your arms--that would be enough for me to live on for the rest of my life! Congrats to you. (BTW I'm sending that picture of you in B's arms to your finance'---yeah yeah you say he's already seen it.) :wink:

I must say I agree with that. :faint: well except for the sending the picture part.

I held his hand in November for a brief second and I am still high from that.

Bono's Doll said:

:yikes: Crap! im caught :wink:
Although he WAS behind me pushing on my big ass to help security get me on the stage and into Bono's arms :wink:

Hi, Im u2bonogirl and I cant ever stay on topic :D Nice to meet you brighteststar the derailer

youtwohearts said:
My PARENTS, try husband.

"You are buying WHAT???"

Hey I'd get more out of it then other toys I've bought.

Okay, I need to stop now.

*Snorts* Oh, boy...

By the way, I envy any girl here who's had the good fortune to be up on stage with Bono. Or who's talked to him. Or who's even stood on the same sidewalk as him, LOL.

Angela

u2bonogirl said:

Hi, Im u2bonogirl and I cant ever stay on topic :D Nice to meet you brighteststar the derailer

:hug: :giggle:

u2bonogirl said:

If its not PLEBA worthy, nothing is!
I used to have a side view of Bono's neck vein bulging out but I opted for
Um
A bulge..
Of another sort :shifty:

Another bulge? :scratch: :angel:

:mac: :D
I always get distracted when you're around..:wink:

Oh wow! I just clicked on your journal, U2bonogirl. That's so cool. I have to tell you, I've always hated you. LOL :p just kidding, of course. But a girl can be jealous, can't she? ;) I'll have to go back in there and read some more this weekend. :D

One more question, U2bonogirl. I thought I saw you sitting on someone's shoulders long before you got on stage. Am I right? (If you're the one in the video I'm thinking of)

bonoppetit- I was the mysyterious ways girl in denver :yes: But I was never on somebodys shoulders. I was right on the railing so nothing was obstructing my view but the security guy in front of us :wink:
I guess I can handle a little hate because I was certainly jealous of every other girl who made it on the stage....and still am :reject:

Back
Top Bottom