Wittenoom Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

I'd be somewhat tempted to do it on my LJ if more Interferencers were on my friends list.

I have an LJ, I haven't done anything with it though. It was like "oh I'll just make one of these damn things" and then I forgot about it like an hour later.

The Sad Punk said:

You are both awesome, awesome people. :up:

My brother and I going out for some Greek tonight. Not sure when we're leaving, maybe a quarter of an hour.

:drool: Greek food. Love the stuff.

Hey Ax, have you been to Lambs, the Greek place on Lygon?

major_panic said:
HAI GUISE BONO SNIPETS OTHER SONGS LOL SO THAT MAKES HIM BETTER THAN FREDDIE GAYCURY LOLOL!!!1!!!1eleven!!!ONERULZ

FREDDY HIT TEH HIGH F IN BOW HEMAN RAP SADIE SO HEZ TEH WINNAR!!!@121

/QueenPeterrrrrrrr

coolian2 said:
Wendys (The Burger Joint) is easily number 1.

Subway is super awesome too.

Although i prefer my local Indian place. Mmmmmm, good.

Wendy's is only an ice cream place. Let's hate on Americans for doing things wrong again. :wink:

I love Subway. Their food doesn't taste like normal shitty fast food.

Axver said:

FREDDY HIT TEH HIGH F IN BOW HEMAN RAP SADIE SO HEZ TEH WINNAR!!!@121

/QueenPeterrrrrrrr

BUT LISTEN TO BONO'S VOICE AT 4.42 WHEN HE SINGS "SAY" IN "SAY IT'S TRUE" IN NYD! OMG OMG OMG :combust: SHOW ME WHERE FREDDIE CAN DO THAT LOLPWND.

The Sad Punk said:

I have an LJ, I haven't done anything with it though. It was like "oh I'll just make one of these damn things" and then I forgot about it like an hour later.

:tsk:

Occasionally I wish I had my blog on a more "respectable" blogging site. Then I ask myself why the fuck I should care.

coolian2 said:

And then some.

Also, Lemon Chicken. Uh. SuperWin.

I love lemon chicken, but you DO know that that's just stuff for tourists and people who don't know how to order proper Asian food, right?

:lol: it's great, you guys all love like Chinese and Indian food, and I absolutely adore burgers and stuff. Cultural lacks FTW.

Axver said:

Nope, only been to Italian places on Lygon.

Ahh. Go there sometime. You'll pay $10 for a kebab-thingy (can't remember the name :reject: ) but DAMN, it's totally worth it. And huge, too.

major_panic said:

I love lemon chicken, but you DO know that that's just stuff for tourists and people who don't know how to order proper Asian food, right?

:lol:

That's why I've got you to make me not look like a n00b.

coolian2 said:

Yeah, but i don't care.

I know how to make it so it's good enough for me.

:up: FOR THE WIN!

Tried satay chicken? That stuff's pretty good too, depending on where you get it.

major_panic said:

Ahh. Go there sometime. You'll pay $10 for a kebab-thingy (can't remember the name :reject: ) but DAMN, it's totally worth it. And huge, too.

Shame we can't pop over there after Terrorism for lunch, thanks to that 2pm class of yours.

Axver said:

I know, I saw it in the US and thought WTF.

Also, their Subways are just fucking weird. They don't even have barbecue sauce.

Isn't barbecue sauce a purely Aussie / Kiwi thing though? I'd never really encountered it till I moved here.

major_panic said:
:lol: it's great, you guys all love like Chinese and Indian food, and I absolutely adore burgers and stuff. Cultural lacks FTW.

I'm all about Italian food. Thinking of making gnocchi with napoli sauce for the first time tonight. Napoli sauce sounds like it should be piss-easy.

coolian2 said:
Also, Moo Wan is made of SuperWin. Especially when it's done with macadamia nuts.

What the hell is Moo Wan? Sounds like a Chinese name. And by Chinese name, I mean the name of a person.

major_panic said:

Isn't barbecue sauce a purely Aussie / Kiwi thing though? I'd never really encountered it till I moved here.

No, it's a very American thing.

But they could not understand why I'd want to put either tomato or barbecue sauce on anything from Subway. When I first ordered Subway there, I didn't know and when I asked for barbecue sauce, they said they didn't have it, to which I just exclaimed "what do you mean, you don't have it?" and looked at them like they're stupid.

They were stupid too.

The Sad Punk said:
I love satay stuff, and I'm not even a big fan of food further east than Nepal. I'm trying to get into Thai, what's the good stuff on that menu, Maj?

Thai? Go for the Thai Green Curry, and the Tom Yam. It absolutely freaking OWNS. Make sure the Tom Yam's very spicy though, and has seafood in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom