Wittenoom Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
major_panic said:

I guess you just have to be careful when ordering their "Surprise Dish" eh?

:lol:

OK, time for me to seriously think about cooking ...

major_panic said:

That's what I meant. Grilled ray in chilli and lemon :drool: If you ever make it down to Malaysia, you've gotta try it.

Well, Singapore is top of my places to go in Asia, so it really isn't a stretch to get to Malaysia from there.

Hell, it's almost simply a brisk walk

coolian2 said:
Also, i had the BEST squid rings at, of all places, the local Italian place.

Fuck, it was gooooooooood. I was tempted to cancel my main and order more squid rings.

I always get disappointed when I see crumbed rings at seafood joints and order them hoping they're onion rings.

But yeah, Italian places are probably the best place to get squid rings, perhaps surprisingly.

coolian2 said:

Well, Singapore is top of my places to go in Asia, so it really isn't a stretch to get to Malaysia from there.

Hell, it's almost simply a brisk walk

Ah, Singapore's just like Malaysia, only not as interesting in terms of food, but much better in almost everything else.

Shame about, y'know, democracy in those countries though.

Aight I'm off for dinner.

major_panic said:

I always get disappointed when I see crumbed rings at seafood joints and order them hoping they're onion rings.

But yeah, Italian places are probably the best place to get squid rings, perhaps surprisingly.

Onion rings are great too.

The nearby Italian place looks like a dive, but the only reason i ever get sick afterwards is from eating too much

major_panic said:

Ah, Singapore's just like Malaysia, only not as interesting in terms of food, but much better in almost everything else.

Shame about, y'know, democracy in those countries though.

Aight I'm off for dinner.

I've said it before and i'll say it again. Democracy just doesn't work.

Enjoy dinner.

Axver said:
Mmm, gnocchi. :drool:

I love that stuff, but I don't understand why people eat it in tomato-based sauces at all. I'd just have it in the cream-based sauces, any day of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom