Who do you think is the sexiest member of U2?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who do you think is the sexiest member of U2?

• Total voters
But seriously... how can anyone resist voting for Bono after seeing these:

slanetongue2.gif

bonos5353.jpg

bonomilantongue-1.jpg

BonoNYCOct10_2.jpg

bono_bend_over.jpg

:drool:

OK :combust::drool:

By request. :D

Title says it all. :wink:

Do you think it's Bono? Sly smile and his beautiful blue eyes?

Or do you say Edge, beanie and all?

But would you prefer Adam's charm and poshness?

Or maybe, you're a Larry lover with his ageless quality?
this is a hard question lol but i think I'd have to go with Bono :heart::D

It's an ongoing debate, like the search for signs of intelligent life in the universe or proof of the existence of a higher being. We should work on a mathematical formula.

I already answered the question of this thread lol, but I have to reinforce it, especially after tonight....HOTTEST MEMBER IS BONO. :heart:

Go check out pictures of Bono smoldering over in that thread and then answer the question.

No contest, B man all the way. Sexuality oozes out of his every pore. :drool: Sorry Ali, I mean no disrepect when I say that! You are one lucky lady :) They don't make guys like him....you got the one and only one.

Don't worry, I believe Edge actually came in second in the runner up polls that followed this one. :hmm: This thread is old!

(or I could just be remembering it the way I want to :shifty: )

Adam!!

Adam does it for me! I, as the poll suggests, am a sucker for his "charm and poshness." There is something about a well-spoken, well-dressed, quietly confident man that really gets me going (and yes, my husband also fits that bill!) :)

I think they are all attractive, which really can not be said for other bands out there. But Bono is :drool: Seriously, a 50 y.o has never done such things to my hormones. His sexuality is undeniable :love:

Back
Top Bottom