Who are you going with?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My brother and I both go to Rutgers...we're skipping classes September 24th to get up to the Meadowlands early and get a good place in line. Who needs an education when U2 comes around right?

I've persuaded my gf to do a week's worth of U2ing with the two Amsterdam dates followed by Dublin. It was either that or letting me go solo all over Europe this summer!

Can't wait!

My best friend and I are backpacking through Ireland in the weeks leading up to the Dublin gigs, so I'm taking her to Dublin 2 & 3 with me. She's not a huge fan, but she's learning (I've been giving her CD's and reading materials to prepare her ;)) and is so excited about camping out all day with other fans in the GA line! She's a great sport...

I'll also be at the Tampa gig with 4-5 friends who are also pretty casual fans, but will hopefully be sucked into the world of hardcore U2 fandom by the end of the night!

Lemonchick from on here to Dublin 1 and 2, it'll be the fifth and sixth time we've gone to a concert together. It's her first time seeing them and my first time seeing them in GA :hyper:

Berlin and Dublin shows with a friend from Toronto, and then Toronto show with 3 friends who live there :hyper:

can't wait!

going to Wembley second night with a mate who ive known since school he's the only other person i know who is a massive u2 fan!

Thanks, Laura! Would love to meet up with you. Yup, I'm doing GA for Boston 1. And NY2.

I am too. :wave: I'll be at Gillette with my husband, 17 year old daughter Sarah (who was 13 when she got a piggy-back from Bono at the last MSG show 11/22/05), and 14 year old son. I think we will leave the boys behind for the second Giants Stadium show, and we're looking forward to meeting people there!:hyper:

~Liz

Taking my mom (her first U2 show), 2 of my aunts, and my uncle to the Rose Bowl show (GA). The cool thing is that one of my aunts actually took me to my first concert (Zoo TV Dodger Stadium), so now I find it fitting that this time I am taking her to her first U2 show in GA. It is also my other aunt and uncle's first U2 show, even though they are big U2 fans. So, I think I am more excited for my relatives than I am for myself.

Another cool thing is 4 of my other friends are going to the show with GA tix as well, so we might all meet up for the show.

So yeah, pretty excited to share the experience with some family and close friends.

:( Sadly I might be going alone for the first time-My best friend will probably take her new dude and her daughter and for being stubborn probably didnt get any tickets at all yet! :| The dude I'm seeing has not made up his mind (he is a u2 fan but a procastinator)..I know a lot of people so hopefully I will hook up with fans there :D

Cecy, you can come with us :hug:

Going with Britt, April, Jase, Z, my brothers, and meeting up with many other lovely people. I'm about as excited to see old friends and new ones as I am to see the band.

Back
Top Bottom