Which harmonica does Bono use?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Varitek said:
From WTAHNN:

This calls for a 10 minute guitar solo during our Setlist Party, Axver.

Desire's Lovetown solo on a lot of Jen's drugs?

Varitek said:
by the way, coolian, I never voiced my displeasure with how you practically cheated on me before my very eyes. Did I hit 3000 yet?

You're the one celebrating a date....besides, i was cheating on you as a woman with another woman who was posing as a man while i was using abbreviations i'll never quite understand.

Wait, what?

And you just cracked 3000.

Axver said:
Liam's still stalking me.

Or, as the case may be, I'll be stalking him in April seeing PT in Sydney.
:lol: you know, i still have him blocked on aim ever since that day you told me to block him! i feel bad, i've never really spoken to him since.

COBL_04 said:
Please don't tell me you people have been going all day.

We won today, all our sides are playing finals. Awesome stuff.

Why not just make aussie chat thread 2? why come in here?

You'll have to read the end of the Aussie chat thread to understand that. Also to understand why your presence is required in EYKIW at 9:15pm EST sunday (the aussies can tell you what time that is for them).

coolian2 said:

You're the one celebrating a date....besides, i was cheating on you as a woman with another woman who was posing as a man while i was using abbreviations i'll never quite understand.

Wait, what?

And you just cracked 3000.

Yeah I noted that like a page ago. I am gaining on you hubby.

And real life isn't cheating. Only online life. Though I suppose I'm married to two people.

mysterious_jen said:

sounds good, but may need to go at it on the bare matress while they dry .

:hmm:

Nah. That's what the backyard is for. Give his neighbors a show.

Varitek said:

You'll have to read the end of the Aussie chat thread to understand that. Also to understand why your presence is required in EYKIW at 9:15pm EST sunday (the aussies can tell you what time that is for them).

That would be just past midday for him ... when he's in high school because he's a poor baby ripe for Jen's corrupting ways!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom