Where would be the best u2 Concert of this Tour?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well Booster... the weather is actually very nice.. you should come check it out sometime.... and yes I am aware of the petition... In fact I started it....

pookybear said:
MSG should be hands-down awesome, though it might depend on what percentage of the GA crowd are VIPs/corporate people and how many are true fans. :|

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Although I am the (very) lucky owner of a MSG GA (woohoo!), I'm kind of worried since very few people on the fan forums got tickets, and even less GA. So will the floor be full of VIPs and rich people?

I'm also not sure that New York shows are necessarily that much better than the other ones. During Elevation it's not always the biggest cities that got the best shows. I think after 9/11 it was a special situation, and it's hard to say how things will be this time around.

That being said, I'm very happy I'm going to be there, plus it's on my birthday!:happy:

pookybear said:
MSG should be hands-down awesome, though it might depend on what percentage of the GA crowd are VIPs/corporate people and how many are true fans. :|

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Although I am the (very) lucky owner of a MSG GA (woohoo!), I'm kind of worried since very few people on the fan forums got tickets, and even less GA. So will the floor be full of VIPs and rich people?

I'm also not sure that New York shows are necessarily that much better than the other ones. During Elevation it's not always the biggest cities that got the best shows. I think after 9/11 it was a special situation, and it's hard to say how things will be this time around.

That being said, I'm very happy I'm going to be there, plus it's on my birthday!:happy:

Thanks! I'm going to be by myself for my birthday (I could only get one ticket), but I couldn't care less, because I'll be with my favourite band in NYC, and hopefully with some other fans too (if there are any on the floor...).

Back
Top Bottom