Where to sit for Spiderman?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EdgeFest

Refugee
I know there are threads already about the show itself, but I've been through them and can't find my answer.

Sorry to make a new thread but I have this specific question and need to know soon.

Who has been to Spiderman, and do I really need to buy the $300 tickets for a good experience? I'm thinking of something in the $150 range. I don't need Spiderman flying in my face, but I want a good view.

What are the boxes like on the sides of the stage? Anyone sit there? And what about Orchestra vs. Flying Circle vs. Balcony?

Halp... I'm looking at the 8pm show on Friday July 15th.

I sat in the first row of the balcony for the show...it was a great view, can see everything except for a couple of times when Spidey lands in Flying Circle, and Spidey often landed/took off a few seats over from me. YMMV farther up in the balcony though.

Well if u want to see spider-man you have to pay a lot! :lol: But its not that big of a deal. Just sit in orchestra (First Floor) the whole flying thing is not that big of a deal. Just go and have fun!!!

Orchestra is the stage floor.

flying circle is where you see all the flying. Its like the second floor, So you see everything (That's were I sat)

I've heard from others that the Flying Circle seats are the best. I had balcony when I went and I couldn't see when Spiderman landed down below.

OK - thanks so much for the info on the seating.

Since I only needed a single, I got a pretty good seat I think. Row D seat 1 in the flying circle, it's on the aisle too, which means I can do a barrel roll down the aisle away from flying Spidermen if absolutely necessary. I got the Amex Preferred seating and ended up getting it for $150 instead of $300. $150 is still yikes, but no way was I going to pay $300 (and I didn't want completely awful seats for $75 either or I wouldn't bother going).

Thanks again :)

Back
Top Bottom