When will the album leak? Part 7 too

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

When will the album leak? (Eastern time)

• Today! (16)

Votes: 44 17.6%
  • February 17

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • February 18

• February 19

Votes: 31 12.4%
  • February 20

• February 21

Votes: 15 6.0%
  • February 22

Votes: 7 2.8%
  • February 23

Votes: 12 4.8%
  • February 24

Votes: 3 1.2%
  • February 25

Votes: 54 21.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
DON'T DOWNLOAD THE FRENCH TORRENT! DON'T DOWNLOAD THE FRENCH TORRENT!
Just helping out the cause, Digi. :D

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides with the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon those with great vengeance and with furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know that my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

<>

mmmmm studio plants sent to reak havock on the boards...? They must be running scared - must mean leak is imminent

I think someone slipped something in my lunch... :huh:

:lol:
I just got back from lunch a few minutes and saw how many were on the board.
Then I started reading and became suicidal

I kinda got the feeling everyone got high at the same time and started posting...

Everyones wondering what I'm laughing at. :wink:

This thing is only going to appear first on newsgroups.
No Frenchman is gonna leak it via a Download Pay Site. No respectable release group would do that.

Oh, and the French suck sweaty camel balls.
(But only the French bastards that invaded this thread)
(I am French myself and I have lots of friends that are French)

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides with the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon those with great vengeance and with furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know that my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

:applaud::heart::D

I'm picturing the most powerful and elite french military operatives sitting around a computer trying to trick us. "did they believe us?" "lol OMG I think they're buying it!!". This is their revenge for the french revolution.

Is that Jean Reno?

JEEEEEAAAANNN.... OVER HERRREEEE!!! JEAAAAAAN!!! DO YOU HAVE A LEEEEAAAAK??!?!??!?!?!!?

I'm picturing the most powerful and elite french military operatives sitting around a computer trying to trick us. "did they believe us?" "lol OMG I think they're buying it!!". This is their revenge for the french revolution.

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom