When will the album leak? Part 2.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol::lol:

This made think that if this 45 sec clip were actually an album then it would already be better than Viva la Vida!

An album with several extremely short "songs" would be pretty experimental, I'll give you that.
...You know, I actually want to hear someone do this for real now.

Might have to wait for the leak
Dont think Chuck can defeat Universal records....

fazjmg.jpg

Definitely didn't set out to do that...

Then please don't start anymore threads about Bono's 'implants' or post about your friend that knows a friend that knows that guy that knows all this insider information about the new album. All this really comes across as trolling.

Then please don't start anymore threads about Bono's 'implants' or post about your friend that knows a friend that knows that guy that knows all this insider information about the new album. All this really comes across as trolling.

i don't troll. i just tell the truth.

THAT'S IT...

I'm holding my 2000th post for when the album leaks...

Good night folks, I'll be watching you and I expect to make my 2000th post very soon. :hyper: :wink:

i don't want to be banned. been a member since 2004. i love the forum and the 2.

Then stop trolling.

Hint: Every time you refer to them as "The 2," you're trolling. (Either that, or you're a hipster doofus. Take your pick.)

Might at least try to get this topic back on track: Has anyone made any progress towards finding a leak?
(If not, no matter how wiped out people are here, the exact same thing is probably going to happen again tomorrow. :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom