When will the album leak? Part 2.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the concept of them losing physical sales is absurd because of a leak. If someone doesn't want to buy the album then he or she is probably going to wait when the album is out and then download easly from anywhere. So a advanced leak is not going to hurt sales at all. Nowadays who wants the album won't be stoped from buying beacuse it leaked early.

Album sales fate have been sealed a long time ago when Mp3 was created. It doesn't matter if its leaked now or not leaked at all. If the album is good is going to sell accordingly. The biggest seller last year didn't move 7 million copies. So this is the market, there is no way of changing it.

Honestly I don't look for any leaks from other bands..I just download the songs I like off Itunes now..That way the artist doesn't lose as much...and I don't end up paying 20$ for a cd that I like maybe 2 songs from.:reject:

But now you don't get 'only' some songs, you'll get "an album" – as The Edge has promised us ...:lol:

This emerging discussion about the ethics of a leak makes me think that its just around the corner now for some reason. :hmm:

Listening to it......I really like the album's brevity. At 5 1/2 minutes, it's a freakin' whirlwind of emotions and styles! I love how the songs cut into one another during the middle of the action, brilliant!

Listening to it......I really like the album's brevity. At 5 1/2 minutes, it's a freakin' whirlwind of emotions and styles! I love how the songs cut into one another during the middle of the action, brilliant!

This made me laugh hard.

:D great – all the best for you folks, I have to go to bed now ...

I'm sure we will see the album soon
There are plenty of people working on it

James Bond
js2g51.jpg

Jesus
ek5no3.jpg

Tom Cruise
k3lv14.jpg

Lil Wayne
2mo30h2.jpg

And ofcourse Barack, Leo Di Caprio, Matt Damon, Jerry Springer & Jack Nicholson

The world is waiting
here is tonights Who Wants to be A Millionaire from India

10f6y2r.jpg

Listening to it......I really like the album's brevity. At 5 1/2 minutes, it's a freakin' whirlwind of emotions and styles! I love how the songs cut into one another during the middle of the action, brilliant

You gotta be shit'n me!
For reals?

James Bond
js2g51.jpg

Jesus
ek5no3.jpg

Tom Cruise
k3lv14.jpg

Lil Wayne
2mo30h2.jpg

The world is waiting

10f6y2r.jpg

All this needs to be perfect is a Chuck Norris picture.

no understand?

Trolling: Intentionally disrupting a forum by posting obviously inaccurate or inflammatory information and/or hoping to get a rise out of people.

*An "Internet troll" or "Forum Troll" or "Message Board Troll" is a person who posts outrageous or sarcastic messages to bait people to answer.

James Bond
js2g51.jpg

Jesus
ek5no3.jpg

Tom Cruise
k3lv14.jpg

Lil Wayne
2mo30h2.jpg

The world is waiting

10f6y2r.jpg

All this needs to be perfect is a Chuck Norris picture.

walkertexasrangersmack.gif

:lol::lol:

This made think that if this 45 sec clip were actually an album then it would already be better than Viva la Vida!

Trolling: Intentionally disrupting a forum by posting obviously inaccurate or inflammatory information and/or hoping to get a rise out of people.

*An "Internet troll" or "Forum Troll" or "Message Board Troll" is a person who posts outrageous or sarcastic messages to bait people to answer.

Definitely didn't set out to do that...

One way a leak could dampen sales would be if there were a lot of bad reviews about the album between the leak date and the official onsale date... For people who are really just casual fans, they may have been planning on buying the new album when it came out, but if they heard a lot of poor reviews before the official release, they might not bother....

Not that we have to worry about poor reviews for NLOTH, of course :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom