What would your U2 funeral song be?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Walk On's going to be one of the songs played at my aunt's funeral... or so she told me and my brother anyway. She's a huge fan, and that's one of her favorite songs by the band, so that makes sense to me!

As for myself... I guess One Tree Hill would be appropriate for the occasion.

Kite/ One Tree Hill Prefferably the version in Auckland or Japan where Edge rocked out some amazing solo's . I love that song. And they both have a twisted kind of joy mixed in. At least thats how I feel it.

Walk On........we played it at my Dad's funeral, and it really represents all the feelings and thoughts that you have about someone you have lost.......

My death day party

When I was in high school we read the book Cold Sassy Tree. In the book the Grandfather has a party instead of a funeral. That is what I would want. I would hope that they'd play U2 because I am such a huge fan and I would think that some of the songs remind them of me.

Beautiful Day and With or Without You are my two favorites but nearly the entire catalouge would be appropriate in my opinion.

Q-What's the worst song to play at the funeral of someone who died of asthma?
A-"Take my Breath Away"

Q-What's the worst song to play at the funeral of someone who died after stepping into an empty elevator shaft?
A-"Free Fallin' "

Q-What's the worst song to play at the funeral of someone who died in an earthquake?
A-"I Feel the Earth Move"

Hahaha :hyper::hyper::hyper: I like it :up:

My funeral song will be obviously TOMORROW :heart::heart::heart:

Where the streets have no name, 40, October, Wake up dead man or Numb could be too :D

Back
Top Bottom