What will you be wearing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
nurse chrissi said:
This one - while funny in it's own right - is extra special witht he background knowledge of the Ben Stiller skit "Lucky Clovers"
MAGICALLYDELICIOUS.jpg

:lol: I don't do Tshirts but I have to have that one.

miss becky said:

South Florida in November is very nice. :) Temperature in the low 80s or upper 70s. Best of all, hurricane season is nearly over by then. :wink:

Thank you:hug:

Then, is hot inside the arena...:eyebrow:

miss becky said:
Actually the one that worries me is the show in Cleveland. In December. Logic dictates a heavy sweater and coat while waiting outside in the GA line...but obviously that will be way too much clothing once you get inside. But where to put a coat once in the target (or whatever it will be?) I haven't been able to figure this one out yet.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Anybody been to a show in winter and had to deal with winter coats and stuff?

I don't know if someone suggested this....I didn't read the whole thread yet but I had an idea of wearing something you hate...or buy something wicked cheap from the salvation army or something and right before you go in..ditch it outside...give it to the homeless. Course that makes a really chilly walk back to your car but you can always hope its still out there after the show:huh:

Dismantled said:

I don't know if someone suggested this....I didn't read the whole thread yet but I had an idea of wearing something you hate...or buy something wicked cheap from the salvation army or something and right before you go in..ditch it outside...give it to the homeless. Course that makes a really chilly walk back to your car but you can always hope its still out there after the show:huh:

i actually do that when i run races in cold weather--and they have crews that come along and pick up discarded clothing and donate it to charity. I'm thinking there are probably quite a few Plebans who've wanted to discard their clothing at a show...:wink:

but really, good idea, Dis.

Dismantled said:

he he he..I can picture someone putting on there gross clothes thinking bono won't look at you. THen he drags you onstage and your wearing you 1991 hammer pants and your boyfriends baggy ripped sweatshirt :lmao: :lmao:

OMG...:lmao: :heart:

I was thinking of a white plunging neckline shirt with my pre-ordered Edun jeans, a Make Poverty History arm band, a white Rosary and my black stilletto boots for my Seattle show.
I haven't thought of the Phoenix or Miami or Los Angeles show or what I will be wearing then...any ideas?

stilettos...wow, you must not be in GA! :) Could you imagine trodding on someone's foot with those while everyone's hopping up and down?? :yikes:

That's what my intentions were!

Awful GA. Last time there were no "real" U2 fans, nobody knew the words to the new songs, just the old ones, and sat around clueless when Blue was brought out to dance. They elbowed me until I was way in the back corner. I am only 5'1" and I didn't see shit the whole damn show. So yes, the stilettos are intentional. IF I sit in GA....:madspit:
I hope to get one of those upper level seats, so I can sit and relax and drink a beer or two.

I ordered the shirt I posted :drool: Except I ordered it in Baby Blue.. to match the blue crack :wink:

I went to Lenny Kravitz concert last week march/17, and believe me there was a lady whith skirt, top and stilettos, on Stadium GA!!!!!!!:huh:

Hey, sorry not on subject, but why do you have that red thing over the ticketmaster, Shy?

Where did everyone buy their tickets? Are there any places to get them still?

xtal said:
Hey, sorry not on subject, but why do you have that red thing over the ticketmaster, Shy?

Where did everyone buy their tickets? Are there any places to get them still?

I have this red thing over the Ticketmaster, cause my friend and i were planning to go to the 1st leg in USA, and we coudn't because the tickets sale "Fiasco". We bought ours tickets at TM, but only for November, after complain why we didn't have ours codes in TM system in the fall pre sale, we lost the 1st pre sale for Tampa, when ours codes were renewed.( We got ours 2 Tampa GAs tickets whith luck in general sale, was a miracle)
Now, i have a unused code, and the U2.com didn't make a pre sale for the Miami 2nd show.

You can try TM to buy some ticket and you have the scalpers, e-bay....:sexywink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom