What "now" artist would you like to see U2 collaborate with?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

doubleU

Acrobat
There's such a sour reaction to U2's curent collaboration with Mary J Blige and possible collaboration with Kanye.

I'm wondering what CURRENT artist would you like to see U2 collaborate with?

I stress CURRENT because of course many of us would like to see them collaborate with Bowie, Springsteen, etc.

But I'm asking just about current or up and coming artists.

there is only one collaboration i wanna see
U2 + RAMMSTEIN = music for real men and real women
that would be really great
:rockon:

I agree. Tremp Rezmo would be a great producer for the next u2 record.

U2 + Dream Theater = bliss.

U2 + Porcupine Tree = also bliss.

Chewystick69 said:
Believe it or not. R. Kelly

Yeah a guy who likes to urinate on underage women and sing about midgets shitting in their pants, would be great.:|

Just for the sake of humour, Echo And The Bunnymen. Ian McCulloch would love collaborating with Bono!

Originally posted by Chewystick69
Believe it or not. R. Kelly

doubleU said:

Yeah a guy who likes to urinate on underage women and sing about midgets shitting in their pants, would be great.:|

R Kelly IS INNOCENT until proven guilty yo! Maybe urination on underaged women and singing about midgets shittin in their pants will light a fire in U2's ass and inspire them to new heights of creativity and also to start their new album sooner.

PlaTheGreat said:
The producers of Kidz Bop.

:lmao:

Me. I think U2 should collaborate with me. I don't have my album out yet, but I'm sure it'd get released much more quickly if Bono was on it :wink:

I think U2 should do something with hip hop for fresh ideas in the studio. I'd love to see Mos Def or Outkast. Kanye would be alright, but if he's gonna be with them I'd rather have him producing.

I'm wondering why U2 and Radiohead haven't done anything together yet...that would be brilliant. Arcade Fire could be good, too. I wonder what U2 and Wilco would be like?

It'd also be cool if Tye Zamora from Alien Ant Farm hooked up with U2 (or at least Bono and Edge) because he's a fuckin' brilliant bass player and he's mentioned U2 as an influence before (not that you could tell that really by his bass style, except maybe on "Flesh and Bones" which is pretty 80s sounding) It'll never happen, but a U2/AAF collab would be fuckin heaven in my eyes.

nobody because they should just worry about finishing the tour, and collaborate amongst themselves on their new CD.

Y'know, I'd love some Postal Service remixes/remakes/collabs with U2. That'd be pretty cool.

Or some Bono and Jenny Lewis (of Rilo Kiley) duets would also be sweet.

But hell, I'd *love* a U2/Kanye anything... personally I'd really like to see him produce, but I'm up for anything. Kanye wouldn't let it be bad!

Back
Top Bottom