What Are Planning To Do Part V?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Halloween party and bar hopping. Not exactly my scene but it's with my friends and I'm hoping they'll be some level of intoxication involved...

Buy Classic Journey's ''Greatest Hits 2'' today! :up:

Oh, and FYI ... they're releasing it on vinyl!! ... OMG!! How 'AWESOME' that truly is! :applaud:

Last edited:
Buy Classic Journey's ''Greatest Hits 2'' today! :up:

Oh, and FYI ... they're releasing it on vinyl!! ... OMG!! How 'AWESOME' that truly is! :applaud:

:applaud: This is great news, I didn't know about this! I have all the songs, but this will be good for the collection! Thanks for the tip! :hug::love:

You're welcome, Carek! :up: Oh, and btw ... Journey's 'Greatest Hits 1' and also Steve Perry's 'Street Talk' are released on vinyl, too (it's not just Journey's 'Greatest Hits 2'!) If you go to youtube and under their search, put in "Journey - Greatest Hits 2 Sizzle Reel" ... then, for the next search, put in "Steve Perry - Street Talk Sizzle Reel" ... you can watch all the 'music buzz' that's being 'advertised' about these 'past collections' being released on vinyl by Classic Journey! It's quite awesome to watch, I must say! Enjoy! :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom