We move in Randooooooooooooooooom Ways

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on my break right now

Work has been so boring today. The only excitement so far was getting my flu shot :ohmy:

And I bet they don't sell 'Virginia gas station meatloaf' at Whole Foods ~ do they :wink:

zoney! said:
OK...he stopped.

Zoney reporting form media central.

The day was spent boxing up my grandfather's stuff that my sister and I wanted to cart across the country. :sigh: Then my sister HAD to go see the body. I put one foot down in side the room, pivoted, and ran for the door. NO THANK YOU.

(Although I do have to thank one person for quickly cheering my attitude. :D :barf: I am going to plant her a Lemon Mirrorball tree!)
:) :barf:
Tomorrow I will wake...run...jambajuice myself, and then go get the DVD! This laptop here (my dad's) will be ripped from his hands for the flight from LAX to MSP!

OK....I should attempt sleep...too bad dad is snoring again! :uhoh:
Don't forget to look for me in the .8 seconds I'm almost featured in the documentary part! :hyper:

fah said:
I'm on my break right now

Work has been so boring today. The only excitement so far was getting my flu shot :ohmy:

And I bet they don't sell 'Virginia gas station meatloaf' at Whole Foods ~ do they :wink:
Maybe they should!

I felt like I did NOTHING at work today but really I got a lot done!

:up: 7 am in the morning - 4 pm in the afternoon shift

I had the day off and got nothing accomplished except for having a fun day with a friend. :up:
I am now, however, feeling the need to get alot of things done in the next 4 hours or so. :crack:

shari schultz said:

.8 seconds, huh. :up::hyper:
Just look for the Party Girl banner in the crowd-at-the-arena-singing-Happy Birthday shot and you can see Kariann, ARW, and you can ALMOST see me and LMPA!!! :hyper:

I paused it for my mom and she had a classic reaction...

Meg: Look, that's Karen, that's Amanda, and that's me, and there's our friends Erin and Laura with the banner...
Mom: I can't even tell that's you. Can I watch Grey's Anatomy from last night now?

shari schultz said:
I had the day off and got nothing accomplished except for having a fun day with a friend. :up:
I am now, however, feeling the need to get alot of things done in the next 4 hours or so. :crack:
A fun day with a friend is soooo much more important than getting things done!

Schmeg said:

Don't forget to look for me in the .8 seconds I'm almost featured in the documentary part! :hyper:

Can't wait!! :up: :laugh:

So does that mean Kariann's pink hat has been immortalized on official U2 film???

I will actually have to wait until Dec. 25th though because its on my Christmas list. I doubt I'm on it anywhere. The only possibility would be footage from the 5-9-05 show. There is no way I'm on any of the 5-10-05 footage from where I was sitting that night.

Blue Room said:

Can't wait!! :up: :laugh:

So does that mean the pink hat has been immortalized on official U2 film???

I will actually have to wait until Dec. 25th though. Obviously its on my Christmas list. I doubt I'm on it anywhere. The only possibility would be footage from the 5-9-05 show. There is no way I'm on any of the 5-10-05 footage from where I was sitting that night.
:yes: In black and white, no less!

There's no way I'm in it in my 5/9 seat (behind the stage, last row, but seriously the coolest last row ever), but there's a slim chance the pink hat & i can be found on 5/10!

Oh good lord...U2.com is asking for more money. :crack: They're getting up there with my high school at this point. And you KNOW I'm going to pay up to keep that # 37. :coocoo:

Last edited:
I paid up. :shifty: It's pay day tomorrow, right? Why not give U2 all 500 pounds in one day?

I just found out in an e-mail that I have above-average debt. :happy: I never do anything halfway!

I will eventually stop talking to myself in here, I swear. :shifty:

Schmeg said:
Oh good lord...U2.com is asking for more money. :crack: They're getting up there with my high school at this point. And you KNOW I'm going to pay up to keep that # 37. :coocoo:

I just read my email too...I will be taking care of that tomorrow most likely. I've already given then enough...what's a few more dollars at this point.

A clip from the Schmariann Comedy Team...

Schmeg:: i can see up edges nose..
Karriann: gahahahahah
Karriann: so whats it like up there?
Schmeg: it's better.

Schmeg said:

I just checked my mailbox...........:crack:
I am about to pay up to keep #34 :coocoo: the sequel

What a long horrible day :mad:

But I'm home now, the bastards at the phone company corrected their lame ass mistake so my internet works, and I'm watching official U2 :drool:

Schmeg said:

Just look for the Party Girl banner in the crowd-at-the-arena-singing-Happy Birthday shot and you can see Kariann, ARW, and you can ALMOST see me and LMPA!!! :hyper:

I paused it for my mom and she had a classic reaction...

Meg: Look, that's Karen, that's Amanda, and that's me, and there's our friends Erin and Laura with the banner...
Mom: I can't even tell that's you. Can I watch Grey's Anatomy from last night now?

That sounds like a reaction my mom would have, lol. I drove her crazy with the Good Morning America pausing and freeze framing back this summer. :shifty:

I still have yet to watch the documentary... :rushesoff: :wink:

The dvd is beautiful... :drool: I cried during Yahweh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom