WCF - Ducks vs Wild

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Michael Griffiths said:
Everyone has MSN. Tell me about it. Do you have to get that silly msn package and the whole bit? Or can you just download the chat and that's it? Im interested indeed...

I have a lot of different types of services... and I've found MSN to be best. The email alerts are definitely a plus :up:

I don't know, Cujo. They both use 5 guys in the neutral zone pretty much at all times, with one guy on the forecheck. As far as defensive systems go, I much prefer what Detroit and Ottawa (are trying to) do -- that is, the left wing lock. At least it keeps *some* flow in the game.

Last edited:
Michael Griffiths said:
I don't know, Cujo. They both use 5 guys in the neautral zone pretty much at all times, with one guy on the forecheck. As far as defensive systems go, I much prefer what Detroit and Ottawa (are trying to) do -- that is, the left wing lock. At least it keeps *some* flow in the game.

I'm not an advocate of their style (Anaheim)... it's boring. But, it's effective... they are winning, and it's not lucky bounces like some superficial sports analysts have suggested. The point I was trying to make is that the system is almost flawless... it takes a lot more than great goaltending to get 3 shutouts in a row... well, Minni helped too but that's besides the point.

The point of the trap is to take flow out of the game... kind of like how I'm taking the flow out of this thread :wink:

Ok, one more dance...

:dance: :dance: :dance:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Maybe it's time I get on the Anaheim bandwagon. :hmm:

I hear there's lots of room on the Ottawa bandwagon... after Michael and his ten-foot pole vacated.

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Good thing I always carry this discoball around with me.

Now, who ordered the Hawaiian... with Canadian bacon :eyebrow:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
COOOOOOO JOOOOOOOOO

*brings back painful memories :yikes:

Of screaming my name... I won't even go there.

Actually, I only use MSN for work/school... I talk to my friends on AIM. I found in the past it was too difficult to have them altogether... hope you understand.

Here's my AIM name:

Cleo Troubadour

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
it is. oh well i was going to AIM you but my AIM is fucked up like usual. too bad you are not on MSN.

A sad man cries at his computer terminal
where is all his friends you say?
Livin' it up on an MSN chat...
dancing the night away.

Oh woe is cujo,
who will dance with him?

:wink:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
:dance: :hug: good night my dear stripper.

Goodnight Georgia Peach...

Well, you called me dear... I thought it was appropriate.

Back
Top Bottom