Waxahachie, Texas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh awesome. Man, I wish I'd done more than pass through that city's airports in 2005.

Yeah, this is incredible for me, I've never been out east before really, and I wasn't expecting the mountains. It's beautiful.

Oh, hey peef :wave:!

Bring on the picspam then.

I really need to get out and do some photography of my own one of these days ... I haven't been out in ages.

I need to take pics of Maryland in general, but I haven't put any batteries in the camera yet.

Evening, all. :wave:

Just dropped in to be a hypocrite and say that you're all an embarrassment to post whores everywhere.

Travis is a rat bastard for the embarrassment comment, just to clear all that up. Damn cell phone.

G'day, you embarrassment to embarrassments. :wave: How's it going?

I am QUITE thrilled about everything. :D It may sound ridiculous, but, like Ashley, I have never been to DC either. Living so close to it, that's like going to St. Louis and not seeing the arch. It's pretty much the only reason anyone would drive through this rather pretty but highly dull area...unless they're in love or something.

Travis is a rat bastard for the embarrassment comment, just to clear all that up. Damn cell phone.

I'm sure you'll find people to stand behind the order in which our posts appeared, though.

Hey, you slow schmucks.

I'm probably doing something tonight, but I have rules for the next thread if it's made today. These are:

1. It must not be somewhere in New Zealand or the New Zealand surrounds.
2. It must be related to Self Aid.

Good day to you all.

I am QUITE thrilled about everything. :D It may sound ridiculous, but, like Ashley, I have never been to DC either. Living so close to it, that's like going to St. Louis and not seeing the arch. It's pretty much the only reason anyone would drive through this rather pretty but highly dull area...unless they're in love or something.

I just love when people tell me they went on holiday to the Gold Coast and did this and that, and I've never done it. I spent years looking at Q1 from my house, Q1 being the tallest residential building on the planet, and never went up it until last January after I got tired of all of these visitors going on about going up it. :laugh:

Sorry for such a quick drive-by, guys, but I need to get to bed. Have a great night, everyone. And finish this damn thread before Axver's hair gets even more colorless with old age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom