Waxahachie, Texas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Liam. :wave: What's new?

Oh yeah, I got Facebook. How do I spell your surname again? ;)

Haha, no I wasn't. Classic, though.

Yeah, I thought so, plus I think a few of us wanted to get high more than drunk so it'll just be easier to stay at someone's house, depends though. Speaking of which I might sneak out in a minute for something that may have something to do with that and your last comment. I thought you'd already tried it before but that's cool, doesn't matter if you ever do it, but I can see you liking it every now and again. :)
p.a.p.r.o.t.h. ;)

It pulled a massive crowd from some of the clips I saw.. shame that many don't go to the games :giggle:

Sounds cool, I really did want to try it. How often do you do it, if you don't mind me asking. I'll be going to bed soon anyway I think.. the only problem with me is. i sort of can't smoke ciggies properly.. :reject: so.. don't know how that's gonna go down :lol:

Yeah I really don't like any of that stuff, have never seen Star Wars, nor have I a desire too.

lol, they have a section in our local paper where nerds review latest 'nerdy' movies, and all three of the nerds got really, creepily angry about
it. something about disrespcting spock??

I saw the first three (as in the, um- last three... shit, I mean the ones that were made first, you know? Fucking confusing nerd movies) when I was younger, I thought they were alright. Saw one of the more recent ones and it was rubbish. Really though, I don't like science-fiction in general, or fantasy - if I want to nerd it up, I'll go for historical non-fiction instead.

I've got no idea, but Spock sort of came off as a prick for a lot of the movie. It freaked me out, because the guy that played him is usually kind of cute, but he just scared the hell out of me in the Spock gettup.

I saw the first three (as in the, um- last three... shit, I mean the ones that were made first, you know? Fucking confusing nerd movies) when I was younger, I thought they were alright. Saw one of the more recent ones and it was rubbish. Really though, I don't like science-fiction in general, or fantasy - if I want to nerd it up, I'll go for historical non-fiction instead.

I've got no idea, but Spock sort of came off as a prick for a lot of the movie. It freaked me out, because the guy that played him is usually kind of cute, but he just scared the hell out of me in the Spock gettup.
:lol: haha yeah, i get what you mean. if i want to nerd it up, i just watch u2 concerts, counts as far as my mates are concerned.

yeah, i saw pictures of him in real life, he looked like a completely normal, possibly lady-killing bloke, but must be a prereq to look creepy in the get up.

p.a.p.r.o.t.h. ;)

It pulled a massive crowd from some of the clips I saw.. shame that many don't go to the games :giggle:

Sounds cool, I really did want to try it. How often do you do it, if you don't mind me asking. I'll be going to bed soon anyway I think.. the only problem with me is. i sort of can't smoke ciggies properly.. :reject: so.. don't know how that's gonna go down :lol:

Cheers, unfortunately Facebook search isn't working right now, so I'll do it a bit later.

It sort of depends how often I do it. Sometimes I'll do it every night for a while, and then there will be other times where I won't do it for a couple of months. I would probably do it a lot more often if I didn't live with my brother, since I've tried to keep it under wraps with my family since they found out I did it when I was 16, although I doubt they'd mind as much now. I guess that kind of defeats any assumptions you might have about it being addictive. I actually prefer to do it on my own, just put on some good music and whatnot, nothing against having it with some close mates, though. And I was terrible at smoking when I started, so don't worry, I don't think I got the hint that I was meant to inhale until like my fifth time.

:lol: haha yeah, i get what you mean. if i want to nerd it up, i just watch u2 concerts, counts as far as my mates are concerned.

yeah, i saw pictures of him in real life, he looked like a completely normal, possibly lady-killing bloke, but must be a prereq to look creepy in the get up.

Yes, well - I do that too. ;) Sort of embarrassing sometimes, I gotta say. Although I did show the TV Gaga performance to a mate once and he thought it was pretty damn funny, and actually also kind of sad.

Heh, guess so. Put me off a little, though. But the movie gets by reasonably well even without any super hot guys and non-alien chicks. The main character gets into a drunken brawl at the start of the movie too, which is pretty rad.

oh ok... y'know, there's so many people i speak to who do it infrequently, can do it a couple of nights in a row, and then go ages without doing it, so it can't be that mind-bendingly addictive. i couldn't afford that anyway.

haha that's alright then, i figure i must be one of the world's few who can't smoke properly, i'll find a way though. i'd love to just chill in my room, like right now, when there's no one around, and smoke and maybe listen to some floyd or something.

Nice - never really got into them. Where they from, is it Sydney? Can't remember the type of music they play but I think I heard a song of theirs once and thought it was decent.
this dance, alternative-ly type music, i think, just listening now, maybe they aren't as good as i remember :lol:
Yes, well - I do that too. ;) Sort of embarrassing sometimes, I gotta say. Although I did show the TV Gaga performance to a mate once and he thought it was pretty damn funny, and actually also kind of sad.

Heh, guess so. Put me off a little, though. But the movie gets by reasonably well even without any super hot guys and non-alien chicks. The main character gets into a drunken brawl at the start of the movie too, which is pretty rad.
yeah, once they caught me singing along to boston, that was pretty damn embarrassing. they can't get over the fact that they don't do or have done in excess in the past hard drugs, and bag me about it, but i'm not going to go and start a thread in eykiw about it.

anyhoo. i think it's reeeeally time for bed. guess the rest of the crew must still be out having lives, night :wave:

oh ok... y'know, there's so many people i speak to who do it infrequently, can do it a couple of nights in a row, and then go ages without doing it, so it can't be that mind-bendingly addictive. i couldn't afford that anyway.

haha that's alright then, i figure i must be one of the world's few who can't smoke properly, i'll find a way though. i'd love to just chill in my room, like right now, when there's no one around, and smoke and maybe listen to some floyd or something.

Nah, I know a lot of people who can't smoke well. Nothing to be ashamed of. Cigarettes are so disgusting that I wouldn't want to inhale them, anyway. I can't believe I had an all-kinds smoking phase when I was younger, I think tobacco is pretty gross these days, although I'd probably still nick a durry off of someone after a few beers, that kind of social jerkassery doesn't ever really leave one.

It's an awesome feeling to just lie down high and listen to some rad music. Just watch out, the stuff smells. ;)

Lily Allen is purty damn fine.

Nah, I know a lot of people who can't smoke well. Nothing to be ashamed of. Cigarettes are so disgusting that I wouldn't want to inhale them, anyway. I can't believe I had an all-kinds smoking phase when I was younger, I think tobacco is pretty gross these days, although I'd probably still nick a durry off of someone after a few beers, that kind of social jerkassery doesn't ever really leave one.

It's an awesome feeling to just lie down high and listen to some rad music. Just watch out, the stuff smells. ;)
Well that's alright then. Even though I can't when the drinks start flowing the ciggies start a-glowing. (wow. that's really bedtime).

i can't wait to be honest. night

:up:

I know your strategy is to eat small amounts over a long period of time, but what exactly do you eat? It must be something vaguely interesting for you to keep it up.

Uncooked carrots, crackers, string cheese, raspberries, ham, roast beef, eggo waffles with peanut butter. That's the bulk of what I've been eating. Oh and ice cream about once every 5 days. And all water, nothing with sodium or sugar, for drinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom