Washington DC II Setlist Watch and Party, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are nuts. I love hearing Bono speak. Its great. Its mesmerizing.

I just wish the rest of the guys were miked up so they could cut him up during the less serious moments a la U2 Secrets

now that would be hilarious!!!

as i finished eating dinner and came back to my computer i thought, without looking at a clock or anything, "i bet they just finished 'streets.'"

that's kind of scary.

I always punch my name in now as Lila64, in case any interferencers are watching, LOL. Wonder at what point you have to send to actually see your name there... :hmm:

Yea maybe the problem is just that it's only Bono speaking. Give Adam a chance to say his piece too!

:adam: "Have your pets spayed or neutered"

The 3 shows I went to on the first leg had the text reply from Bono coming the next day, but Monday in Philly I got it during One.

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL,
CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL :sad:

the best addition to this song EVER

gabrielvox said:
You guys are nuts. I love hearing Bono speak. Its great. Its mesmerizing.

I just wish the rest of the guys were miked up so they could cut him up during the less serious moments a la U2 Secrets

now that would be hilarious!!!

Well, I have to say, Bono inspired me a great deal in Toronto....

In terms of getting the others speaking, I'm worried that Bono would beat them after the show if they cut into his time...:wink:

I always wonder at myself....truly, I would love to hear new songs in the setlist.

But at the same time Im quite content with this one and none of these songs bore me or feel stale...its always different, I dunno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom