Washington DC I Setlist Watch and Party, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BonoIsMyMuse said:
Bono singing opera

:faint:

It's giving me goosebumps, even now
yep, every time he sings that part I get goosebumps, no matter how many times I've heard it live:drool:

If you shout... said:

Though I can only speak for my specific sections during the First Leg Chi shows, I can tell you this--just as many people were talking during "Running" as during "Sarajevo."

Although I must admit that I was SHOCKED to hear on both nights in September in the Chi some VICIOUS threats and shit directed towards Bono and the band during "Sarajevo." People reacted just as vocally, but MUCH more vitriolically. It was actually sort of disturbing...

people suck

fmattyh said:
For the people who think Pride needs to be retired for a while...just listen to the crowd reaction. There's your answer.

I agree it's a crowd pleaser, but so irritating when all of a sudden half the dead people around you jump up..same with streets

I think Pride's better this tour than in recent tours...anyone else?

GibsonBee said:

I can finally form my own band. :dance:

:happy:

That you can! And just think of the family road trips! "She'll Be Coming Around The Mountain" amplified 503 times.

zooholland said:
is anybody else getting excited for the encore yet?

we still have two more songs to go ...plus...Bono's One speech...which considering the politicians supposedly in the audience will prolly last about 25 minutes and take up the first encore :wink:

I like Pride anytime :yes:

wb timothius :wave:

SETLIST:

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
hypnodisk.gif

3. Elevation
4. I Will Follow
5. Electric Co. / Send In The Clowns Snippet / See Me Feel Me...(Snippet)
6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While (Snippet)
7. Beautiful Day / Many Rivers To Cross (Snippet)
8. Miracle Drug
9. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / Torna A Surriento (Snippet)
10. Love & Peace Or Else
07b39905.gif

11. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Father Abraham (Snippet)
12. Bullet The Blue Sky / Hands That Built America (Snippet) / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (Snippet)
13. Miss Sarajevo

HUMAN RIGHTS VIDEO

14. Pride (In The Name Of :love: )
15. Where The Streets Have No Name

AtomicBono said:

we still have two more songs to go ...plus...Bono's One speech...which considering the politicians supposedly in the audience will prolly last about 25 minutes and take up the first encore :wink:

1 good reason not to see them in DC

how about the band play at least one new song per show!

with all the shows on this tour, they will surely cover every song they have recorded. this way everyone will get a chance to hear their favorite never/seldom played live version.

whether you happen to be a the right show is hit or miss.

might spawn diehard fans taking a year off to tour with the band and not miss their favorites!!

Tonight, I predict the "One Speech" could be more like the "One Filibuster". Anyone have an over/under on length?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom