Washington DC I Setlist Watch and Party, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Picture079.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
how about the band play at least one new song per show!

with all the shows on this tour, they will surely cover every song they have recorded. this way everyone will get a chance to hear their favorite never/seldom played live version.

whether you happen to be a the right show is hit or miss.

might spawn diehard fans taking a year off to tour with the band and not miss their favorites!!

zooholland said:
especially when they drop the first notes of Mofo

:drool: oh god, if that happens...and to think we'll ALL BE LISTENING...

is there any paticular reason to think they will play Mofo tonight other than the fact that it's a muthafuckin badass piece of work?

WOW I love Streets...my first live Streets experience (sort of)...

I missed the JT tour...and had no idea R&H was even being made, until I saw Coming To America (of all things) in the theatre, and one of the previews was R&H. Anyway, as you probably know, the trailer opens with the "Streets" opening in Tempe...and I'm sitting here smacking the hell out of my buddy (also a U2 nut) going "HOLY SHIT A U2 MOVIE!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!" Well anyway he worked at the theatre, and we got a sneak preview a couple days before the release, just awesome. Then cut school that Friday to see it again when it came out :)

Ah, memories.

Queen Bee said:

Nah, just temporarily. We'll cash in on millions when our kiddos become a worldwide sensation :drool:

Okay. But what if they don't? What if they're one hit wonders? Maybe 500 isn't a good idea...

AtomicBono said:

is there any paticular reason to think they will play Mofo tonight other than the fact that it's a muthafuckin badass piece of work?

Ask the AX. He enlightened me several hours ago. I'll give him the honor to do the same once more.

here it comes, so I'm posting:

SETLIST:

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
hypnodisk.gif

3. Elevation
4. I Will Follow
5. Electric Co. / Send In The Clowns Snippet / See Me Feel Me...(Snippet)
6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While (Snippet)
7. Beautiful Day / Many Rivers To Cross (Snippet)
8. Miracle Drug
9. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / Torna A Surriento (Snippet)
10. Love & Peace Or Else
07b39905.gif

11. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Father Abraham (Snippet)
12. Bullet The Blue Sky / Hands That Built America (Snippet) / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (Snippet)
13. Miss Sarajevo

HUMAN RIGHTS VIDEO

14. Pride (In The Name Of :love: )
15. Where The Streets Have No Name
16. One
1.gif

AtomicBono said:

No i dont think so other than to piss off hillary

I love the new One intro. Reversed guitar. :drool: At least that's what it sounds like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom