Wangs, Switzerland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Though I'll be in and out. I'm in the process of making lunch and I usually watch tv whilst eating.

Hey Reggikin. Sorry I never PMed you back the other night, but I got distracted and then I left and didn't come back for over a day, oops.

That's okay, I've been busy working (shock, horror) and with my baby. Puppy thinks I'm Mom since I spend the most time with him. :cute:

wow, it's dicks in switzerland. no lack here. (i do not mean that in the literal, i'm a slut way, but in the look at all the jerks way. and i actually like it here, but the joke/point had to be made.)

Just wait til he's old enough to do household chores, then put him to work :evil:

...it's what people do with their children anyway, I guess it might not work so well with dogs :lol:

He's a Blue Heeler and they like doing chores according to everything I've heard. They even put away their own toys! :D Right now, his biggest chore is keeping my other dog in line. He bosses my eleven-year-old Yorkie around like he's always been the boss. The poor old thing will be just sleeping and the puppy will decide he needs to be herded to the other end of the house. :giggle: It's adorable.

Hello.

I was listening to Nirvana today and thought of you.

Alright, lest I get addicted to HERAWIN or fall victim to KNIFE CRIME, I better head off to university for a few hours. :wave:

Wangs, Switzerland was hit by a category-5 hurricane at 19:00 MST. No victims have yet been reported, however the thread itself is said to have lost its life in the storm.

:lol: no. I have my first sort-of date with Marcia.

Ooh, fun stuff. Gavin is not going to leave me alone until I call his friend Dave. Can I state again how much I wish this was Dublin in the late 1970's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom