Wait for the Summer - Brought to you by the CSGWs!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm good, thanks, just in the library reading and writing...:wink:

:wave: How are you? :D

I'm fine, wondering if I should just let myself fail HRM in return for not reading the most boring writing in human history

I want to study accounting or write that MIS report, hell I want to jump off a cliff right now, anything is better :lol:

I`m here still,I had to run though,but I`m here :hug:

Hey FB, how are ya?

I'm fine, wondering if I should just let myself fail HRM in return for not reading the most boring writing in human history

I want to study accounting or write that MIS report, hell I want to jump off a cliff right now, anything is better :lol:

:laugh:

What's HRM? :reject:

:rockon: Any particular ones that you've liked so far?

so far I have down four
Mysterious Ways (Solar Plexus Club Mix)
Until the End of the World (Temple Bar Mix)
Vertigo (Trent Reznor Remix)
and Vertigo (Redanka Power Mix)

I already have these (Thanks to Limewire)
Numb (Gimmie Some More Dignity Remix)
Happiness is a Warm Gun (Gun Mix)
Lemon (Perfecto Mix)
Numb (Soul Assassins Mix)
Mysterious Ways (Massive Attack Mix)
God Part II (Hard Weapon Dance Mix)
Dirty Day (Junk Day Mix)
Lady With The Spinning Head (Extended Dance Mix)....(gasps)
whew that`s a list...

Pretty good. How are you today Cassie? :)

I'm doing well. :D Anything planned for the day?

so far I have down four
Mysterious Ways (Solar Plexus Club Mix)
Until the End of the World (Temple Bar Mix)
Vertigo (Trent Reznor Remix)
and Vertigo (Redanka Power Mix)

I already have these (Thanks to Limewire)
Numb (Gimmie Some More Dignity Remix)
Happiness is a Warm Gun (Gun Mix)
Lemon (Perfecto Mix)
Numb (Soul Assassins Mix)
Mysterious Ways (Massive Attack Mix)
God Part II (Hard Weapon Dance Mix)
Dirty Day (Junk Day Mix)
Lady With The Spinning Head (Extended Dance Mix)....(gasps)
whew that`s a list...

:hi5: That's a pretty good list you have going! I'm not much of a remix collector, but I do like to have live bootlegs from a lot of my favorite bands. :D

Just collecting possible sources for my English research paper. :up:

Live bootlegs are the best! :drool:

:up: What's the paper on?

:yes: I know! There's nothing better than a well-recorded live show...it takes you back into the kind of primal experience that is a rock show with the energy that's brought to a concert rather than a recording. :drool:

Seeing as they spend hours telling us what HRM is and our readings are on what HRM is, it's a little confusing...it's also going to completely destroy my average :sad:

Aw, those are the worst kinds of classes, especially if it's not in a humanities course, where they can get away with that sort of stuff. :lol: You aren't going to do that poorly in it, are you?

Aw, those are the worst kinds of classes, especially if it's not in a humanities course, where they can get away with that sort of stuff. :lol: You aren't going to do that poorly in it, are you?

My group got a C in our first paper, which is just sucktastic. Now we have a second one due in a week. Then we have a debate and 3 of my group can't even speak in front of a class.

The group work is worth 40% of my grade...

:up: What's the paper on?

:yes: I know! There's nothing better than a well-recorded live show...it takes you back into the kind of primal experience that is a rock show with the energy that's brought to a concert rather than a recording. :drool:

It is on why NASA should have a stable minimum amount of money alotted in the national budget, as in the funding can't be cut. I'm bascially arguing that even in the tough times that we are going through now, NASA is a critical and valuable resource for every American and the entire planet as a whole. :up:

:yes: You summed it up perfectly.

Back
Top Bottom