Wait for the Summer - Brought to you by the CSGWs!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This was quite unexpected. I've never heard of all GA's selling out two days into a presale. :crack: This makes things interesting as we all want to go to the same LA show. :hmm:

Yeah, it's pretty crazy...I didn't think they were going to sell that fast either, especially since the album didn't sell that well here.

:wave: I'm done with work now though, so I'll see you guys later.

too bad she's in her meeting else I'd call her :(
hope she's home when I get back!

Got to go back now, bye!

I'm ok :D

Just got back from meetings/paperwork/errands/appointments.

At a massive university, there are always LONG lines....

Waiting for Wayne to return from work so he can tell me his exciting news :hyper: Hopefully it has to do with him able to come here in December when I have the whole month off :drool:

How are you?? Remember the facebook spam last night? :lol:

I'm ok :D

Just got back from meetings/paperwork/errands/appointments.

At a massive university, there are always LONG lines....

Waiting for Wayne to return from work so he can tell me his exciting news :hyper: Hopefully it has to do with him able to come here in December when I have the whole month off :drool:

How are you?? Remember the facebook spam last night? :lol:

:lol: Oh, I know! We're the fourth or fifth largest university in the nation. :D It's ridiculous how long lines can get...

I'm doing great! :laugh: Yes, I do.

:shocked:

I did look on Stubhub last night though, out of curiosity, and there were some outrageous prices, but GAs could be had for around $150 or $160 for LA.

I'm browsing ebay, some GA tickets are in the high thousands. How about we just buy as many as we can for future shows and sell them? :lol: The demand is pretty HIGH and it'll fund our trip :D

:laugh:

We totally should. If only I had thousands of dollars to invest in U2 tickets and resales right now...:wink:

Yep.

Wayne has presale codes though, and I'm going to sign up soon too, so we should all get tickets. You guys should sign up too, it's the best way to make our Vegas gathering possible! :hyper:

:sigh: I know...I'm still not going to have the money to get the tickets until early in the summer. So, I'll pay more, but it'll totally be worth it! :D

Back
Top Bottom