Viva Las Vegas with The CSGW's (Yepperpeppers, and Foodies!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhh, that sucks. :(

Three weeks ago, he said we needed to add more never once mentioned that overload would be a problem and today he grilled us over it. And then he started bringing up stuff that I just wanted to reply with "What the bloody hell are you on about?" but I thought that wasn't a good way to talk to someone who probably failed us already...:wink:

So apparently U2 announced their third date at Croke Park without consulting residents despite the fact that it breaks the agreement of only three concerts a year...U2 above the law in Ireland...don't pay tax and now limits on the number of gigs a year don't matter, what next?

:lol: Did they really? That's actually kind of funny. Is there going to be a penalty? Has Croke Park even agreed to it? :hmm:

:down: Not usually. I have to go to obscure campus libraries, even the more open ones aren't good to study in because there's too much else going on.

:lol: Did they really? That's actually kind of funny. Is there going to be a penalty? Has Croke Park even agreed to it? :hmm:

They just applied for Planning Permission, of course you can't not grant planning permission to a concert worth millions to the economy but the fact they did it without even consulting residents of the area first is a joke. Do something and discuss it with the people affected later when nothing can change, that's so fair

They just applied for Planning Permission, of course you can't not grant planning permission to a concert worth millions to the economy but the fact they did it without even consulting residents of the area first is a joke. Do something and discuss it with the people affected later when nothing can change, that's so fair

Yeah, that's definitely shitty on their part. And, you know that their management knew what they were doing...they knew that there would be no choice if they announced it first. :tsk:

:down: Not usually. I have to go to obscure campus libraries, even the more open ones aren't good to study in because there's too much else going on.

Even the biggest libraries at my school have nice quiet study areas, this was just a bunch of high school kids everywhere. :crack:
Looks like I'll have to make a trip downtown on monday to get some serious studying done. :lol:

How are you Cassie? :)

Yeah, that's definitely shitty on their part. And, you know that their management knew what they were doing...they knew that there would be no choice if they announced it first. :tsk:

I guess what it shows now is that the limit is worthless and it will be ignored in future, I mean if I can announce the concert, sell tickets and then apply for permission, then why not?

Even the biggest libraries at my school have nice quiet study areas, this was just a bunch of high school kids everywhere. :crack:
Looks like I'll have to make a trip downtown on monday to get some serious studying done. :lol:

How are you Cassie? :)

:hmm: That's too bad. Where do you go downtown to study?

I'm doing very well. :D It's been another good day. :yes: Gorgeous weather and everything, it's been a great week. :up:

I guess what it shows now is that the limit is worthless and it will be ignored in future, I mean if I can announce the concert, sell tickets and then apply for permission, then why not?

You don't have the financial pull that U2 does. :wink:

:hmm: That's too bad. Where do you go downtown to study?

I'm doing very well. :D It's been another good day. :yes: Gorgeous weather and everything, it's been a great week. :up:

I'll go to my school. All the libraries are the type where people will glare at you if you walk by/breathe/shuffle/make any kind of noise but at least they're good study spaces. :wink:

Yay! :) The weather is lovely here too, I wish I didn't have to study. :lol:

I'll go to my school. All the libraries are the type where people will glare at you if you walk by/breathe/shuffle/make any kind of noise but at least they're good study spaces. :wink:

Yay! :) The weather is lovely here too, I wish I didn't have to study. :lol:

Ah, didn't realize your school was downtown. :lol: Those types are the best/worst, depending on what you're there to do.

I know! I've been slacking all this week because of it. :lol: Luckily my exams are a few weeks away, so I can kind of (not really) get away with it.

Ah, didn't realize your school was downtown. :lol: Those types are the best/worst, depending on what you're there to do.

I know! I've been slacking all this week because of it. :lol: Luckily my exams are a few weeks away, so I can kind of (not really) get away with it.

:yes: If you're there to study, write a paper, or sleep (yes, I'm one of those people) they're awesome.

:lol: Lucky you, it's making it so hard for me to concentrate. Which is why I need to go to a dungeon-like library to focus.

It'll take us 365 nights to learn to play our songs and possibly a 12 piece band :lol:

:lol: Knowing your compositions, I could believe that...

:yes: If you're there to study, write a paper, or sleep (yes, I'm one of those people) they're awesome.

:lol: Lucky you, it's making it so hard for me to concentrate. Which is why I need to go to a dungeon-like library to focus.

Exactly. If not, it's no good. :lol:

:yes: It's bad though too, because it's going to be nice for awhile now, so I just won't want to do anything for weeks, until school's out. :lol:

:lol: Knowing your compositions, I could believe that...

Exactly. If not, it's no good. :lol:

:yes: It's bad though too, because it's going to be nice for awhile now, so I just won't want to do anything for weeks, until school's out. :lol:

Library naps. :drool:

:lol: That's true, and I also just checked the weather and it's going to be lovely tomorrow too and I'm working from 12-8:30 :(

Library naps. :drool:

:lol: That's true, and I also just checked the weather and it's going to be lovely tomorrow too and I'm working from 12-8:30 :(

I've actually never taken a nap in the library. I'm a little freaked out by sleeping in public. :lol:

I always need to learn to make my guitar play backwards :hyper:

Cassie up for some online monopoly?

:laugh: Only you would want to do that...

I can't, I'm at work, and reading some articles for class. :(

I've actually never taken a nap in the library. I'm a little freaked out by sleeping in public. :lol:

:laugh: Only you would want to do that...

I can't, I'm at work, and reading some articles for class. :(

I sleep in class sometimes never library :lol::wink:

hey REM and Red Hot Chili Peppers have backwards solos, I just take it a step further, I always need a piano with delay on it, strings and an organ that play at half speed...would be fun :lol:

awww, we should organise a big CSGW game one day :lol:

I sleep in class sometimes never library :lol::wink:

hey REM and Red Hot Chili Peppers have backwards solos, I just take it a step further, I always need a piano with delay on it, strings and an organ that play at half speed...would be fun :lol:

awww, we should organise a big CSGW game one day :lol:

:lol: I've never slept in class either.

:hmm: I suppose. :tsk: So demanding when you're performing though...:wink:

:yes: Let's do it! Just not today. :lol:

Nope, it's not. I really don't like falling asleep with other people around me...except for on buses or planes, then I can sleep. :lol:

:laugh: It doesn't have to be that far off...but sure, next year! :lol:

Nope, it's not. I really don't like falling asleep with other people around me...except for on buses or planes, then I can sleep. :lol:

:laugh: It doesn't have to be that far off...but sure, next year! :lol:

I'd be worried I fell asleep on the bus I'd miss my stop and end up in...somewhere else :lol:

Yeah, not in town, but when I'm busing out to Milwaukee or Chicago, it's several hours, so I'll sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom