Vision over Visibility, The CSGW's (now available on ISpyTM)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:up:

Sounds great. Is he a U2 fan? That's the final seal of approval from me. :D

He pretends he only listens to classical music, but he borrowed my ipod a while ago and I checked the 'recently listened' bit and there were about 4 u2 albums there :love:

p.s. VEGAS?! :hyper:

It looks more and more promising!! :hyper: Could you and Wayne fly down together? By then you'll be pros at U2 concerts since you would've already done Wembley together :D

Which albums did he listen to?

It looks more and more promising!! :hyper: Could you and Wayne fly down together? By then you'll be pros at U2 concerts since you would've already done Wembley together :D

Which albums did he listen to?

*just answered the first bit of that on facebook*

Their last 4 including NLOTH :drool:

Us and our forever-dual convos :lol: Each time we're online we always facebook AND PM AND talk here too :lol:

too much is not enough :flirt:

Haha we're having literally three conversations right now! I'm intoxicated by the Zee fix :crack:

once again... our love fest have driven everyone out of the thread :tsk:

I'm.... excited for this!! :hyper:

Let's just hope we don't pull a Monica and Chandler and decide to get married there.... :sexywink:

Or a Rachel and Ross... no, hang on, if Wayne's flying with me then we'd be the Rachel and the Ross :hmm: Our confusing little threesome!

Don't you have homework?

Isn't this way past your bedtime, young man?

I have a question for Wayne, Emma and John if he is still around. Being on the first leg of the tour, are any of you going to avoid seeing the setlist and listening to any bootlegs for the surprise? :hmm:

I'll probably read the setlists from the first few shows because I want to see what they're bringing back but I'd rather not know the order or anything

I have a question for Wayne, Emma and John if he is still around. Being on the first leg of the tour, are any of you going to avoid seeing the setlist and listening to any bootlegs for the surprise? :hmm:

That's a good question... but yes, I have no self restraint. I'll want to know everything about this tour before I see them!

I'll probably read the setlists from the first few shows because I want to see what they're bringing back but I'd rather not know the order or anything

That's interesting about knowing the songs but not the order. :hmm:

That's a good question... but yes, I have no self restraint. I'll want to know everything about this tour before I see them!

I'd probably give in too and need to know everything. :wink:

Yes, Justin or John, either of you planning on doing Vegas for the tour?!

That's interesting about knowing the songs but not the order. :hmm: :

It's more about wanting a feel of the tour, I mean last tour they played a lot of Boy stuff but I'm hoping for TUF this tour and I don't want to be disappointed if they don't play anything :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom