Video premieres on UK tonight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Party Boy said:
Though Edge hasnt changed his head gear for this album.... what headgear has he not worn yet?!

He really hasn't explored ladies wear to the full extent I had hope for:wink:
Or Trucker hats for that matter

Party Boy said:
Edgette said:
I want Edge to go hatless. :up: :yes: [/QUOTE

Hey, I agree! Gotta go au natural... shaved head is way to go plus can you imagine how hot it gets with a beanie on during concets? Accept it Edge, once its gone, it ain't coming back!

Agreed! *points to sig* He looks fine without a beanie on! Or any headgear. I think he looks better hatless myself.

Probably too big for email. Best option would be if someone could host it (though it wouldn't last long). Second best would be for someone to put it on emule and post the ed2k link here (it's bound to end up there anyway, but that way we wouldn't be wasting time downloading fakes).

chaz thats that settled, but yea im on 56k so i suck. i was on broadband 576k but im waiting for 1mb connection so im on 56k at the mo. but once im on faster i'll record anything on tv for neone if needed. :)

I am uploading a 6Mb realmedia file to Yousendit.com right now.....bear with me

I'll upload the MPEG1 in half an hour or so on my university connection

enajh2 said:
I am uploading a 6Mb realmedia file to Yousendit.com right now.....bear with me

I'll upload the MPEG1 in half an hour or so on my university connection

Thank you for doing this:)

Appreciate man, how does it work? I ain't never used this before! I apologise for bein' a dumbass!

Me wonders how I can get into TOTPs again...my brothers friend worked in the cloakroom at Elstree in October 2000!!

I'm in the Stuck In A Moment video on the TOTPs DVD and the broadcast Elevation and Beaufiful Day videos. Handy thing being 6'2" :wink:

Alan

Here you go.........

I'm under 15 posts so replace the stars with t's

h**p://s6.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=B1ECBABA1D8D2C730BFDE3DEA9EC6FCA

Back
Top Bottom