VH1: Hottest over 40

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sue4u2

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Has anyone seen this?
I walked into the bedroom today and saw Bono but by the time I found the remote it was on to another "over 40 and hot" segment. (one of The Greatest...programs)
This is all I know, so far!!

It's suppose to air again tonight at 8pm central 9(E) on VH1..
(I think) it is VH1 after all :wink:

Please tell me he wasn't before Ellen Degeneres and therefore less sexy than Fran Drescher. :| I missed the beginning.

sami0201 said:
no, he was sexier than both of them. But he deserves to be higher than #26!! :madspit: :wink:
Whew! I'm actually kind of impressed that VH1 had him so high on their list! :huh:

kellyahern said:
Did the segment have anything new? (My sister has comandeered my tv for the evening for the Amazing Race repeat on the game show network).

no new footage, just a bunch of film clips and pictures and people talking about him.

sami0201 said:

wanna be impressed.............

Bruce Springsteen is #23! :hyper:
*still thinks Bono should have been #1*
:ohmy: I am impressed! Bruuuuuuuuuuuuce! :hyper: (I stopped watching after Bono...)

*me too*

sami0201 said:

Tommy Lee is #19 :tsk:

he does have a good body, but :shrug:
An excellent example of why I stopped watching! The rest of the list would have pissed me off! :D

I bet Johnny Depp will be number one.

But my number one is Bono :wink: too bad the rest of the boys won't be on there, it's not fair, Edge and Larry look rather young for their age imo and Adam is lookin very sophisticated... I'm sure they're on everyone's lists here, at least! They're sure on mine anyway, especially Edge :drool:

Kudos to VH1 for having Bono on there, anyway, and fairly high up :up:

sami0201 said:

:yes: he will probably be one of the top 5
they just had George Clooney at #9 :up:

I didn't know about the show, so I didn't see it :(
I did, however, catch the last few minutes the other night of some show - I think it was sexiest tv stars, and my George Clooney was #1. I :love: him. (Bono too of course, don't get me wrong :wink: )

Lila64 said:

I didn't know about the show, so I didn't see it :(
I did, however, catch the last few minutes the other night of some show - I think it was sexiest tv stars, and my George Clooney was #1. I :love: him. (Bono too of course, don't get me wrong :wink: )

?? Did we watch the same show?? Demi Moore was votes number one in the hottest 40 over 40!:eyebrow:

I got an e-mail from my mom today and she let me know that this show is supposed to come on again, Sunday 14 @ 6:00pm central time. I hope that is helpful to anyone that missed it.

clementine_rose said:
I got an e-mail from my mom today and she let me know that this show is supposed to come on again, Sunday 14 @ 6:00pm central time. I hope that is helpful to anyone that missed it.

thank you
:hug:

I've never understood the Tommy Lee thing, either. Not once have I found him attractive. Matter of fact, some of the stories about him just make him even less attractive to me.

The only person I for sure agreed with on that list was, of course, Bono. There were some other guys who, while I personally don't have a thing for them, could see where women found them attractive, and there were some girls I agreed were pretty.

And then there were some guys and girls that I didn't understand people's interest in at all.

My sister and I did have fun sitting there talking about each person and whether or not we agreed with them being there, though :p. Our poor dad had to sit there and listen to two girls talk about what guys were hot and what guys weren't all evening, LOL :D.

Angela

OK.. my Top Five would look like this:
5) Pierce Brosnan
4) Larry
3) Adam
2) Edge
1) Bono

An Irish sweep!!! :drool: :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom