'Vertigo' allegedly will be played today on Southern CA radio station - pt9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
username said:

The two Bobs came in and told Lumber, "We noticed a glitch in the playlist today. We noticed that Vertigo was going to be played although it hasn't been released. So, we just went ahead and 'fixed the glitch'. Nevermind the viewers - problem solved on your end!"

Oh...my...God....

:lmao:

wasilefsky said:
I live in Phoenix, AZ.....it's about a 5 hr. drive to LA. If they don't play it I think I'm gonna drive down to the station to protest/boycott this station. Who's with me?

-Waz

Dood, don't waste your time. I live much closer and the place might not even be there by morning if Milton has anything to say about it.

fuck it.

i can't stay awake anymore.

have a good one folks.

times like these makes me wish that we could every once in a while be on the same side as al queda so we could have this station blown up, and send henry rollins anthrax, but label it as cocaine.

103.1 must be burned to the ground, and be poured with salt.

Who's up for a midnight visit to Chochky's, Flingers or TGIFridays??? we can get a coffee and have some annoying asshole of a waiter with too much flare come up and sing happy birthday really bad

Reggie Thee Dog said:

My money's on the the "sexy" thing...damn am I going way over the line???

Hehe, you crossed it two posts ago. ;)

DAMN IT, NOT THE COMMERCIALS AGAIN!

mikal said:
fuck it.

i can't stay awake anymore.

have a good one folks.

times like these makes me wish that we could every once in a while be on the same side as al queda so we could have this station blown up, and send henry rollins anthrax, but label it as cocaine.

103.1 must be burned to the ground, and be poured with salt.

No! You can't leave!!! You're like the ringmaster of this mess!

So there's these two cows in England. One goes up to the other one and says, "Are you afraid of the mad cow disease which is sweeping the countryside?" The other cow replies, "What do I care? I'm a helicopter."

You guys are funny. You hang around people long enough, some get bored, some get horny, some get angry.

This is great!!

(BTW I'm in the angry category... no Vertigo!!)

Kerborus said:
You guys are funny. You hang around people long enough, some get bored, some get horny, some get angry.

This is great!!

(BTW I'm in the angry category... no Vertigo!!)

I'm in the all of the above category.

GibsonGirl said:

Hey Andre, it's dysprosium from LJ. Still here...waiting... they have said that they will be playing it, but it doesn't look like it's going to happen.

Ah, from the bits I read, I suspected that's who you were! This thread is insane - I've never seen a thread grow this fast on Interference and I'm having a real hard time catching up!

I'm pissed they haven't played it. I raced home, ran into the house ... and now you guys say they've just been messing with us and lying? GRR!

PLAY THE BLOODY SONG!

I shall now bang my head against the keyboard.

vb fgbhjfgvbvgbhgbbh b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom