'Vertigo' allegedly will be played today on Southern CA radio station - pt6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
rollins is a loser, pacifist

U2's activist frontman Bono is taking on too many causes, according to actor, singer, spoken-word poet, and pundit Henry Rollins.

Rollins hates u2, this is a joke.
"I think if the guy is doing something, it's better than nothing--but I just wonder if he's following through," the ex-Black Flag frontman told Britain's Sunday Mirror.

Rollins is in no way a U2 fan, but respects Bono's convictions. "I hate this guy's music, but I like the idea of absolving Third World debt, because otherwise these people are going to die. So if he's using all that rock-star power, well, right on. Like he's Mr. Africa Third World Debt Guy, which is a huge issue, but now, he's Mr. AIDS Guy. Well, wait a minute, how did you go from Third World debt to AIDS?"

Rollins is skeptical about the timing of the activism as well, suggesting to the Mirror, "Is this a crusade or really good promo for U2's new Greatest Hits album? I have to think his heart's in the right place. I think he's a boring singer, but I don't think he's a bad man."

One Thousand six hundred seventy-two!
ONE THOUSAND SIX HUNDRED SEVENTY-TWO!!
:ohmy:

That's how many posts this thread has.
Because of a hoax. If they had actually played Vertigo this morning there would have been three hundred posts.
MAX. :huh:

starsgoblue said:
Hehe, we emailed you all right

I'm assuming he mentioned something about that? I've only tuned in now. Out of curiousity.

if they just played it, they'd be remembered as the station to leak vertigo..

if they dont, theyll be remembered as the station loathed by all u2 fans for all time...

but, my bed conforms to my body

speaker topic changed!!!!!!!!

The topic on the "speaker" radio stream changed from u2 lemon mix to undefined...Uh oh, no more u2!

starsgoblue said:

nah, he was just saing to email him to get whatever stupid thing he was promoting. but like ten of us have already emailed him saying he sucked

Oh.

Well, I hope he'll enjoy all of the Barbie news I'm going to sign him up for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom