'Vertigo' allegedly will be played today on Southern CA radio station - pt6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
19 more minutes. i wish tomorrow were a B day for school, then i'd go in at 9, leave from 10:40-12:40, go back for one class and leave...ah...thats niceness...good ol block scheduling... but it's an A day tomorrow :madspit: and on B days this week i have to stay after anyway for weight lifting :madspit:

point? there is no point and im killing time

if the station doesn't play the song, i say we just start bombarding them with phone calls and emails, just to waste their time just like they wasted ours.

Shart - I know! This is totally ruined the song for me -- and we haven't even HEARD it yet.

mikal said:
if the station doesn't play the song, i say we just start bombarding them with phone calls and emails, just to waste their time just like they wasted ours.

I'm with you! I'll reign down on the m Old Testament style. They're rue the day they mislead thousands...

i really don't think that you guys will like the song any less because of today.

let's be rational here.

So, I read that earlier in the day they played something that sounded like it could have been the intro to Vertigo. If this is the case they have to have it. It would be stupid for them not to play it at this point.

Does anyone agree with me ?

eruditz said:
Shart - I know! This is totally ruined the song for me -- and we haven't even HEARD it yet.

it just makes me want to hear it even more now, and I didn't think that was physically possible. As of right now, this isn't in any way related to U2...don't be disillusioned with them because a crappy radio station turned out be to a bunch of liars. We need to go after the station.

we should send the radio station a bunch of copies of the 90 second "vertigo" clip with the spanish guys talking over it.

i'm talking hundreds.

Cutters10C said:
Wow I have never heard such utter shit in my life. This music is just terrible.

the shit I go through for my love of u2..they better play this song.

OK, my sound isn't working, so I'm not listening to the radio station right now. And since school starts tomorrow :( , I'm heading off to bed. I'd prefer that, if they did indeed play Vertigo 'round midnight, I'd be....not with a bunch of squeeing fans. So! Hopefully it all goes well. :D Goodnight, guys!

Oregoropa said:
So, I read that earlier in the day they played something that sounded like it could have been the intro to Vertigo. If this is the case they have to have it. It would be stupid for them not to play it at this point.

Does anyone agree with me ?

It was stupid of them to have us liisten all day and then end it with Rollins. We've already established the fact that they are morons.

mikal said:
we should send the radio station a bunch of copies of the 90 second "vertigo" clip with the spanish guys talking over it.

i'm talking hundreds.

*snort*

:lol:

mikal said:

i'm talking hundreds.

now you speak my language

I do think we should glood him with goatse.

Heck, why stop there? Let's flood him with tubgirl and lemon party too.

He'd probably like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom