Useless Loop Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the tourist said:

$20 for a cd? Wow. That's expensive! I pay 10 usually at most (actual or digital).

Yes, we know, everything's cheaper in America, you spoilt bastards.

the tourist said:

$20 for a cd? Wow. That's expensive! I pay 10 usually at most (actual or digital).

$18 is about the best you can get for a brand new single disc album.

Although Britneys Blackout I saw at JB was $14 :lol:

Anyways, I'm off, It was nice being on top of the post count for a little but. Ax can have it back now :wink:

coolian2 said:

Rugby Union: Loved and adored by............?

Considering how the rugby league World Cup needs the New Zealand Maori team to round out the numbers, I'd shut up if I were you.

In comparison, the Rugby World Cup, behind the Olympics and Soccer World Cup, is the third biggest sporting event in the world.

So there.

91402_awesome_picture.jpg

bono_man2002 said:

$18 is about the best you can get for a brand new single disc album.

Although Britneys Blackout I saw at JB was $14 :lol:

Anyways, I'm off, It was nice being on top of the post count for a little but. Ax can have it back now :wink:

So fucking expensive!

coolian2 said:

Rugby Union: Loved and adored by............?

ME!!!!

Went to the Blues vs Stormers game on Saturday....The blues play like a bunch of Jafa's :tsk:

GO CHIEFS!!!! :rockon:

Axver said:

Considering how the rugby league World Cup needs the New Zealand Maori team to round out the numbers, I'd shut up if I were you.

In comparison, the Rugby World Cup, behind the Olympics and Soccer World Cup, is the third biggest sporting event in the world.

So there.

I never mentioned league, and the next 'world cup' won't have the NZ Maoris.

You don't seriously buy the RWC being that big do you? Holy shit. :laugh:

coolian2 said:

I never mentioned league, and the next 'world cup' won't have the NZ Maoris.

You don't seriously buy the RWC being that big do you? Holy shit. :laugh:

Seriously though, what's the point of a league World Cup when you get exactly the same thing out of a UK/Australia/NZed tri-series?

And statistically, the RWC is in the top five. Depends what you tweak the figures in favour of, really: the Olympics, the Commonwealth Games, and the Soccer, Rugby, and Cricket World Cups.

Whatever the case, American sports are pathetically trivial, even compared to league's lack of internationality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom