US PolitIX - Michael Cohen Ruined Infrastructure Week

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of white people who voted for Trump in North Carolina so the response should be better.

On the other hand NC also went for Obama in 2008 so there is obviously a lot of underlying TREASON there as well.

Well according to Trump the response to Puerto Rico was an unsung incredible success. So I don't know what you guys are criticizing him about. Heckuva job Trumpie!

Don't forget he's a climate change denier too. Paper towels will take care of it. Bounty is the best, but too expensive

Tweet from @DavidBegnaud: BREAKING: What may be millions of water bottles. meant for victims of Hurricane Maria, have been sitting on a runway in Ceiba, Puerto Rico, since last year, according to @FEMA, which confirmed the news to me, late tonight, after pictures, posted today on social media, went viral. https://t.co/jidGJAvCyJ
I drive by that airport every now and then, but you can’t see the runway from the highway. Infuriating...this is yet another colossal fuck up by the local and federal government. And unfortunately this probably won’t be the last one.

Last edited:
:( :hug:
Hoping for the best outcome, ML!

Well, looking at the latest track predictions for the hurricane, it seems like it might go more southwest and Raleigh may wind up missing the worst of it, so if that's the case, good news for my relatives, at least. They'll still feel some of the effects, though, of course, 'cause it's still going to be close enough.

Regarding these latest news stories about the budget and water, you know, one would think that the Republican Party would want to do everything in its power to avoid any reminders of the piss-poor job they did with Katrina, especially given how their response to that played a big role in their party getting trounced in the elections that followed.

But sadly, this news doesn't surprise me, because this party's made it pretty clear they have no interest in bothering to learn things or study the past. That's fine, though, We'll just add that to our list of reasons to vote them out come November.

slappy myorangedocuche posted a picture of himself before departing DC for Pennsylvania yesterday.

Dm11HAVU4AAW3fF.jpg:large

it rained yesterday. and, ya know, omarosa.

Remember when we used to laugh at how stupid W Bush was? But he was at least mostly funny stupid (on a personal, not policy level). This guy is just vile stupid.

I wish somebody would arm her to the teeth and then drop her in the middle of Syria or someplace similar and have her go at it. I mean all these Rambo wannabes, go out into an actual war zone and test out all your theories personally. Won’t be seeing you again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom