US Politics XXXVII: hiiiii Kevin, I’m your biggest fan!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best part about this is that there are reports that this wasn't part of the Dominion settlement, but part of the pre-trial discovery, stuff that Fox thinks could be legally damaging.

Can't wait to hear what more comes from this.

GOP is so fucked in 2024. Like 80 year old stuttering Biden is going to crush Trump and it's going to be hilarious.

ron, yes.

i still think the republican nominee will be someone not named trump, though. i just don't know who anymore.

I’m glad Jon Huntsman left them and don’t know that Romney has a taste for the big stage and primary voter scum anymore. Kasich openly endorsed Biden last time around, and could conceivably run on a campaign of ideas vs a campaign of personalities… though he kinda has neither. Pence would likely be threatened with violence.

I’m glad Jon Huntsman left them and don’t know that Romney has a taste for the big stage and primary voter scum anymore. Kasich openly endorsed Biden last time around, and could conceivably run on a campaign of ideas vs a campaign of personalities… though he kinda has neither. Pence would likely be threatened with violence.

i think it's gotta be someone who was at one point trump adjacent who has gone on to reject trumpism.

i also think trump's legal problems are eventually going to render him moot.

It’s trump you assholes!!! Love clerks.

Donald the Fuck. 2024. Gop nominee.

That sounds right, but I can’t quite think of who that would be. Unless they run a military guy. Everyone else has already fizzled or dropped out (Haley, Pompeo) or doesn’t stand a shot (Christie). It’s really a pack of losers.

GOP is so fucked in 2024. Like 80 year old stuttering Biden is going to crush Trump and it's going to be hilarious.

I want to agree, but we all said this in 2016 and everyone — including all of Team Trump — thought Hillary would win.

I get that Trump is good at picking candidates from the Turkish military who don’t live in the states they wish to represent and then lose to stroke victims.

I’m just saying that the GOP may not be fucked in 2024.

Around this time in 2007, I was at a certain St Patrick’s Day parade during a certain weekend in New York when Giuliani walked over to where I was standing and he was mobbed by people begging him to run for President. He was the assumed front runner at the time. He also appeared sober.

And now here we are.

I get that Trump is good at picking candidates from the Turkish military who don’t live in the states they wish to represent and then lose to stroke victims.

I’m just saying that the GOP may not be fucked in 2024.

Around this time in 2007, I was at a certain St Patrick’s Day parade during a certain weekend in New York when Giuliani walked over to where I was standing and he was mobbed by people begging him to run for President. He was the assumed front runner at the time. He also appeared sober.

And now here we are.

and if he didn't get the old cancer of the prick, he may well have been.

maxresdefault.jpg

And now here we are.

That guy's fall from grace is the stuff of legend.
2001 he was the most popular person in the US, now he's a hair dye dripping clown who holds press conferences at landscaping businesses and gets played by Borat.

That guy's fall from grace is the stuff of legend.

2001 he was the most popular person in the US, now he's a hair dye dripping clown who holds press conferences at landscaping businesses and gets played by Borat.

Alcohol is a hell of a drug.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom