US Politics XXXVII: hiiiii Kevin, I’m your biggest fan!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But him being in handcuffs in public gives him exactly what he wants. And gets him sympathy from his cult. So on second thought, no.

It's also the ultimate fuel for his narcissistic false victimhood, which will actually work very well for him. As usual

Last edited:
And this is just the first one. There is zero way he's not now hit with charges in the other cases... this was to break the glass ceiling.

No, I don't think it's good for him in my heart. But logic tells me he's still the front runner after Jan 6th so nothing makes any fucking sense anymore.

In a country that takes away health care and protects guns not children, I don't hold hope.

But I still hold optimism.

‘QAnon Shaman’ released from prison, transferred to halfway house
https://thehill.com/regulation/cour...sed-from-prison-transferred-to-halfway-house/

....Chansley, who gained national attention for wearing face paint and a horned headdress during the riot, pleaded guilty to obstruction and was sentenced in November 2021 to 41 months in prison.

....Earlier this month, Chansley returned to the spotlight after Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) granted Fox News host Tucker Carlson exclusive access to a trove of about 44,000 hours of Capitol security footage from Jan. 6.

Carlson leveraged the footage to argue the riot was “mostly peaceful chaos,” and he showed footage of Chansley walking around the Capitol unimpeded by a group of officers who followed him.

Federal prosecutors later said in court filings that Carlson omitted key footage and only showed four minutes out of about an hour that Chansley spent in the building.

Guy on twitter said this BREAKING from CNN: 34 counts in Trump indictment. Seems legit account, but not confirmed, but it so brings up...

That it's NOT just Stormy Daniels payment. It's other payments. Do you think she was first one? Why bring back Cohen 20 plus times to say the same story over and over???

Guy on twitter said this BREAKING from CNN: 34 counts in Trump indictment. Seems legit account, but not confirmed, but it so brings up...

That it's NOT just Stormy Daniels payment. It's other payments. Do you think she was first one? Why bring back Cohen 20 plus times to say the same story over and over???

Why isn’t it confirmed? CNN is a clown show, but it’s not like they would report a non-factual statement here.

It's SEALED so it was some expert on CNN saying my sources say... and then everyone repeats it... so right now 100% official, but leaks have been pretty good...

Last edited:
In other news, Disney 1, DeSantis 0.

It’s been a good day.

I never thought I'd ever "root" for Disney again, but DeSantis makes it too easy. This "man" is an absolute piece of shit.

In other news: Former Commander in Thief, Shitbag hopefully gets his long overdue comeuppance. We'll see. He was "impeached" twice and his GOP cronies prevented both of them from happening. Good times. I don't care if he goes to prison. I just don't want him to be able to run for office ever again.

Fully agreed with everyone. It’s a great day for American justice.

View attachment 13644

iu

So many republicans against the rule of law and constitution

And all the antisemitism with SOROS BACKED..!!!

I would imagine GA is the next indictment to drop, but probably not until summer as it’s going before another grand jury

well - they need to get moving on those other indictments.

if we figure a year to 16 months from indictment to trial - that puts us deep into the 2024 presidential election.

now i don't think trump is going to be the nominee - but it's certainly not out of the realm of possibilities that trump does get the nomination. and hoooo boy wouldn't that be something.

buckle up

I wouldn't be surprised if the DOJ is actually the next one to fall. Things seem to be rapidly moving along.

Now...if Trump actually did become the nominee, then I think the Democrats messaging needs to be simple. "Trump is a criminal" and literally say it 100 billion times. No semantics, no trying to explain. Just blast his mugshot on every ad. Yes he will be a martyr to some, but that percentage is too small for him to win a general election.

No matter what mud is slung at Biden, respond with "Trump is a criminal".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom