US Politics XIX: Just an Echo Chamber Living In Your Heads

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
holy fuck that answer made me so mad

"yes i worked just as hard as 125 million americans so i deserve to have as much money as all of them combined"

i wish people lost all their coins like sonic the hedgehog loses his rings when he hits a spike or a fireball or something so that we could solve that problem real quick.

Bernie's idea of putting front line employees on corporate boards is one of the stupidest things I've heard in a while. It's the height of irresponsibility in the name of virtue signalling.

"mayor pete, are you out of touch with your generation?"

simpsons-memes-no-its-the-children-who-are-wrong-300x200.jpg

Liz and Pete drew up an agreement before this started. She'd chop off Bloomberg's head while he went after Bernie. Then he decided to skewer Shaky Bangs as an extra bonus.

They forgot Biden was there, as did the rest of us.

I thought the black and white question about the most delegates thing was stupid as fuck.

If it’s 40-10-10-10-10-10-10 then yeah, top delegate getter wins and fuck the process.

If it’s 30-30-20-20 then yea, let the process (and the riots) play out

Zombie Mike closed well. But he's still Zombie Mike.

Warren and Pete clear winners.

Sanders may have focused too much on Bloomberg and didn't see the Pete attacks coming.

Warren brought the fire. Maybe if this was before early voting it might have mattered, but Sanders should still win Nevada easily.

Pete was great.

Klobuchar will be out by Monday.

Steyer is... a guy?

Joe's the only guy who's ever had his closing comments interrupted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom