UK X Factor!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MsMofoGone said:

The only reason you're ahead in posts is because you got here first this morning !! :ohmy:

Just wait til you leave later ... :evil:

:blahblah:

However - A REAL fight seems to be breaking out on the X Factor, with Louis Walsh getting upset with Simons comments about him, and deciding to pull out of the show!:ohmy:

Probably ANOTHER publicity stunt I guess, and he will return just in time for Saturdays next live show - with the highest viewing figures ever I guess.

lol

well he did keep voting for the Conway Sisters so it's probably right. he was biased and he kept choosing crap songs for his acts.

Louis :madspit:

^"Just one voice, singing in the darkness...":wink:

MsMofoGone said:

Fight is over ... I'm gonna win !! :evil:

:giggle:

:wink:
This could be like a wrestling bout...
In the blue corner, for Britain, it is Aardvark747. He's been about for a while now and is the current reigning champion...

tanaka1.gif

And in the red corner, its Msmofogone - the dark destroyer, from the States. She's a relative newcomer, but has shown great committment..

undertaker.gif

Who will win??

(Sorry guys - I needed an excuse to post these smilies)

MsMofoGone said:

I'm betting on 'The Dark Destroyer' from the states ...

:up:

Me too. That guy in the purple pants looks like he couldn't fight his way of a paper bag:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Tilli

Me too. That guy in the purple pants looks like he couldn't fight his way of a paper bag:rolleyes:

Yeah really ... he's not even wearing hardly any clothes to try to protect himself from a "direct hit" ... at least, I can always "whip off" my cape and throw it in his face to blind him while I go in for the kill !! :evil: :lol:

^ :ohmy:

I pray The Conway Sisters leave tonight:madspit:

MsMofoGone said:

:shocked:

What ?!? ... No response from 747 yet !!:sad:

:tsk:

I think you rendered him speechless for the first time! He probably fainted with excitement MsMofo!:wink:

There is a god!!!

The Conways leave at last!!!:applaud:

It was good to see louis back, I really was so worried he'd left:eyebrow:

I think you rendered him speechless for the first time!

I don't think so ... that will NEVER happen !! :ohmy:
I couldn't get so-ooo surprised as to silence him ... he's ALWAYS got a reply !! :up:

He probably fainted with excitement MsMofo!:wink:

You think so, Tilli ?!? I can't imagine why !! :giggle:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom