UK tickets not being posted until May

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

achtung y'all

The Fly
An update on ticketmaster UK says that the tickets will now not be posted until the end of April at the very earliest.
Oh well, another month to wait. They like to keep us ticketless as the tour rolls closer to town....

Probably to stop the touts. Still, as some other countries have their tickets already, thats strange. I just hope they do print nice tickets, after all this wait (and the amount of money we spend...)

First it was end of march, then it was end of april, then it will be end of may, then it will be 10 days before the event, then I will have left the country to go to the UK and my tickets delivered just after I leave.:rolleyes:

Apparantly the delay is with the promoters. They will send TM the tickets when they have been printed.

Arcadion said:
First it was end of march, then it was end of april, then it will be end of may, then it will be 10 days before the event, then I will have left the country to go to the UK and my tickets delivered just after I leave.:rolleyes:

I had this problem when I saw them at MSG in June 2001. We booked the tickets months before and they still hadn't sent them to us (in the UK) before we left for New York - very worrying. We had given the ticket company our NY hotel address as a back up and fortunately they were waiting for us when we got there. Risky but it did work.

I dont understand what the delay is, they have the money and I hate to tell you all this but ALL the UK tickets were printed in my home town of Hull last December!!!!!!!!!:huh:

Back
Top Bottom