U2007 Marathon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
butter7, could you send me A Dying Sailor to his Shipmates, if it's not official release?

iloveedge said:
butter7, could you send me A Dying Sailor to his Shipmates, if it's not official release?

leave your email to me.

It's an official release.

Hello! You girls are amazing - thanks so much for this thread! I have been writing a massive essay while listening and don't often post but just had to now to say thanks guys! :)

Bono - A Dying Sailor to his Shipmates

OMG!! How beautiful was that? And I have to stop listening now - I gotta go tutor!! Arghhh!

Enjoy the rest for me! :D

iloveedge said:
Now, who's sings that? :ohmy:
It's great!

Robbie Robertson

I think Testimony not only has Bono on bass, which we couldn't see, of course, but it's quite clear that Bono also did back vocal for this track, too.

I'm uploading the sailor, just hang on a minute, my internet connection has a shitty uploading speed.

U2 themselves said they liked the Willie Nelson version much better, I am not sure if they played the other one I havent been listening all day...had to work:(

I just barely got Real Audio downloaded with the last hour. So I haven't heard much (due to phone calls too). Did they play some Spanish Eyes today? I just submitted a request. Not that it's rare or anything, I just :love: it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom