U2 To Sell Five Versions Of New Album - One With Almost $100 List Price

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The only dvd is the Anton Corbijn's movie, isn't it?

But there, the digipack edition has text at the bottom of the cover.

coleccion.jpg

U2 Spain, el mayor portal de U2 en español. � Fotos de No Line On The Horizon

THERE IS TEXT IN ONE OF THE BOXES!! :ohmy::ohmy:

WTF

The photo with the text on the box seems fake :huh:

I don't think there will be any text on the covers. In the link phommel has posted you can see all the parts, also the dvd, are without text.

Looks like the book and the outer box only have U=2 on them.

I agree. "Red Light" is a bad-ass song - a groovy, exotic, mature, adventurous, urban-flavored track, with a great chorus and some of Adam's best bass work. It's shocking to think that it came from U2 so early in their career, and before they had even begun working with Eno and Lanois. They had already begun to think outside the box of traditional song structure. And it features one of my favorite lyrics: "It's your own late show / as you jump to the street below / but where can you go / to leave yourself behind?" "Red Light" and "Surrender" are probably my favorite songs on WAR. I end up listening to them both multiple times whenever I put that CD on.

Hey, I like Red Light!

Red Light is bloody awesome. All the haters don't know what they're talking about.

1) Can someone please sort of summarize all the versions of the album that will be released?

2) Furthermore, can someone please summarize all the versions of the GOYB single that have been or will be released?

3) What are the best places to buy said releases?

Cheers

1) Can someone please sort of summarize all the versions of the album that will be released?

2) Furthermore, can someone please summarize all the versions of the GOYB single that have been or will be released?

3) What are the best places to buy said releases?

Cheers

1) PHYSICAL:
a. Regular CD b. CD + booklet + downloadable "Linear" c. CD + "Magazine" + downloadable "Linear" and poster d. Boxset (including DVD of "Linear", poster and book) e. Double vinyl LP

DIGITAL: a. regular album + bonus track + bonuses for pre-ordering b. album with digital booklet and downloadable "Linear"

2) a. GOYB CD single b. GOYB 7" vinyl c. GOYB digital download

3) Probably Amazon or iTunes

1) PHYSICAL:
a. Regular CD b. CD + booklet + downloadable "Linear" c. CD + "Magazine" + downloadable "Linear" and poster d. Boxset (including DVD of "Linear", poster and book) e. Double vinyl LP

DIGITAL: a. regular album + bonus track + bonuses for pre-ordering b. album with digital booklet and downloadable "Linear"

2) a. GOYB CD single b. GOYB 7" vinyl c. GOYB digital download

3) Probably Amazon or iTunes

Thanks. Does the big boxset contain the magazine which comes with (c)?

Still uncertainty surrounding whether the book in the $109 box is a book version of the magazine, crucial news, look forward to finding out for certain......we'll see.....

Apparently the Double LP vinyl cover is different - it is the photograph of the four of them standing on the beach, like on the inside of the CD. Can't remember exactly where I read that - maybe the Observor Music magazine article, or one of the Irish newspaper articles? Also one of the CD versions on the HMV website has text at the bottom of the CD cover? it might be the exclusive slipcase cover that is only available on the HMV website though??

Apparently the Double LP vinyl cover is different - it is the photograph of the four of them standing on the beach, like on the inside of the CD. Can't remember exactly where I read that - maybe the Observor Music magazine article, or one of the Irish newspaper articles?

Really? :ohmy: That's weird.

Back
Top Bottom