U2 Ticket Sales 101 - 12/4/14 and onward

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This Ticketmaster app doesn't seem to work for me. Got it installed on my LG G3 and when I fire it up it just comes up with location details. I enter my postcode but it only shows events in my area...can't search anywhere else and can't change location??? I can't even see how you sign in to it???

Despite what anybody has posted London tickets are STILL available through the O2 website. I just bought a Level 4C (behind stage) ticket for the Friday Oct 30th show. Plenty of Level 1A and 4A tickets available also.

a moment ago again tickets available for London...

It's funny London always gets relatively many shows compared to other cities..

In Amsterdam you could throw 8 shows in presale, and they would sell out within few hours...but A'dam 'only' gets 2 shows...

Despite what anybody has posted London tickets are STILL available through the O2 website. I just bought a Level 4C (behind stage) ticket for the Friday Oct 30th show. Plenty of Level 1A and 4A tickets available also.

that's rather interesting. perhaps demand will not be what we expect for this tour?

OK, general sale today. I have no pre-sale tickets.

It says there's a 4 ticket limit, is that per show?

For example, I need 4 tickets for Toronto 1 and 4 for Toronto 2....?

So, can I buy them all on the same card?

Thanks!

My understanding has always been the ticket limit is for each event. So 4 U2 shows, you can buy 4 tix for each show for total of 16 tickets. But you can't buy 5 tickets for same show -- risk for cancelation.

Many of us have bought tons of tickets for many shows during same tour w/o problems.

And yes all on same credit card. I literally have an AMEX card I bought just for concerts and 99% of transactions has been U2 shows.

My understanding has always been the ticket limit is for each event. So 4 U2 shows, you can buy 4 tix for each show for total of 16 tickets. But you can't buy 5 tickets for same show -- risk for cancelation.

Many of us have bought tons of tickets for many shows during same tour w/o problems.

And yes all on same credit card. I literally have an AMEX card I bought just for concerts and 99% of transactions has been U2 shows.

OK, that helps a lot. Thank you!

Just going through the london site and heres whats left. It is very limited looking at it

1st night

£165 seats, still pairs left,looks very limited though

2nd night

Single £90 seats £165 still pairs available

3rd night

Single £90 tickets,£165 paired tickets

4th night

£165 pairs still left but very limited

This is on the o2 arena website. Get them on a computer as you can choose were u want to sit

It said it could not find pairs of GA for Chicago 2, and Chicago 1 had me at an eight minute wait for 25 minutes now.

I think I'm going to be missing out on the shows :(

For any U2 fans attending the shows at the Forum in LA, I was there on saturday for Fleetwood Mac, I had seats on section 203 (all the way on top), Sound was AMAZING, and the view was excellent, its a small venue so any seat in the house willl get you a good view, but floor tickets will be the GOLDEN ones.
I added a picture of my seat pov.
Fleetwood Mac at the Forum in LA - Imgur

GooD Luck everyone in the west coast today :up: :up:

I've ended up with quite a range of tickets and might leave it at that now.

- Adam side at Toronto 1
- A seat high up in the middle, Edge side at Toronto 2
- GA at London 1
- Edge side at London 3.

Seems a perfect mix.

Booked a relatively cheap hotel in London from 24th-31st October. It's one I can cancel with no charges so I can leave it booked for now just in case I decide to do all London shows. Tickets on resale sites are already pretty low and I'm sure there will be face value sales a week or so before shows.

It seems to me that they are having trouble shifting all the really expensive seats. I think it's just too much for many people.

It seems to me that they are having trouble shifting all the really expensive seats. I think it's just too much for many people.

There is some £165 tickets left for London but they do seem very limited.

These can be brought on a desktop, you cannot buy these using their mobile website (axs) its says "tickets not available" on the mobile site.

Livenation has declared all the london dates sold out so theres not many left at all.

just landed 1 NYC MSG GA for 7/18 in the general sale. But GAs are sold out now. I ended up having to buy a $312 ticket for 7/19. Ouch, that's a heavy price. But the experience of U2 in NYC will be worth it.

Bought Chicago 2 by going old school. Was "in line" at the retail location located in one of our grocery stores at 10:45am, had a cashier at 10:55, told her precisely what I wanted to do (buy 3 cheap seats for Chi2) and she pulled seats up right at 1100 on the dot. Had them in hand within minutes. Now they are quietly stashed until Xmas since they're being given to LilCK as his gift from Mommy & Daddy. He doesnt even know the tour was announced. :giggle:

o96m8o9

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

I ended up after 3 1/2 hours and 4 different sets of tickets that would not process getting MSG for 7/22 - Wednesday. $118 each. Decent location. I'm happy.

Tried to GA and it gave me 100 level seats for Vancouver show, but I refreshed it trying to get better seats and now it's been "searching for tickets" for like 10 minutes...it keeps saying "wait time is approximately 4 minutes"

Ticketmaster better not screw me :angry:

Nothing in reserved seating coming up for any LA shows although GAs for night 2 and 3 still seem available.

Just snagged a cheap balcony ticket for the second Vancouver show. I wasn't going to go since I already have GAs in LA with a buddy. But since Vancouver is just up the road from Seattle and I haven't been there for years, I'm going to make a small day trip out of it. Only about $41 total after service fees.

Thanks to either this forum or Ticketmaster (or both) I thought that all seats were ticketless so I didn't bother going after tickets since I don't have a credit card.

Now it seems that only GA is CC-entry and seats aren't?

I'm confused

I'm in Vancouver

Ugh, sinced I effed up the ticketmaster tickets it gave me first, ended up getting two balcony seats off stubhub for Vancouver 2. Gonna get my act together, sign up for the club, and do GA for the inevitable leg that comes to seattle

It took me 22 and 32 minutes trying nonstop and refreshing, on the browser and the app at the same time, to get GA for both days in Vancouver. I got both using the app. The site holds it for purchase for about 9 minutes. I think there might be a few left from people going back and forth.

Every single time it either loaded and loaded and loaded, or said "high demand!" with no options. Blech

Lovely. Just got an email saying the purchases that told me they were having technical difficulties on went through. I now have 4 sets of tickets for one night. Ugh. Thanks TM!

Back
Top Bottom