U2 themed tattoos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WOW, that's amazing! Did the artist inked the tree with any stencil? Or it was free hand?

Thanks everyone!! :wave:

Not freehand, I found a template online, resized it & printed out. The artist then took that copy and put it on transfer paper and then put it on my back. It HURT SO MUCH especially shading in on the right side. But I'm really happy with it !! Definitely worth the pain :)

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Like it or not, he speaks the truth. You should see the tattoo my friends Grandpa got on his arm years ago. :reject:

I kindly disagree. Speaking for myself, I've given much thought to all of my tattoos before getting them and if I make it to old age, wrinkles and saggy skin won't be near the top of my worries. One can be so lucky to have a long life.

Attitude is everything :
http://guff.com/tattooed-seniors-who-look-totally-bad-ass

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Like it or not, he speaks the truth. You should see the tattoo my friends Grandpa got on his arm years ago. :reject:

It is indeed a shame that there have been absolutely zero improvements to tattooing techniques in the last fifty years that could potentially address some of the issues of fading and blurring. Good tattoo artists are definitely not interested whatsoever in developing new tattooing methods to preserve the look of their artwork for as long as possible.

:rolleyes:

It is indeed a shame that there have been absolutely zero improvements to tattooing techniques in the last fifty years that could potentially address some of the issues of fading and blurring. Good tattoo artists are definitely not interested whatsoever in developing new tattooing methods to preserve the look of their artwork for as long as possible.

:rolleyes:

Anyone who runs their own business would see why..
Rather earn some extra money by re-doing a piece, than spend money on finding a solution to that.

Last time I checked tattoo artists weren't scientists or researchers. :wink::wink:

Also, on the other discussion about tattoo's looking bad when your older.
Whats the point of ending up in the foster home or the grave with a perfectly preserved body?

Back
Top Bottom