U2 rehearsals in Torino part VI: Full aug 3 update + aug 4 as it happens

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just so happy they are going to be back on stage, they could perform almost anything ! However, if UV is indeed gone, I will be sad!:sad: I also liked NLOTH.

Be neat if they did a "Bruce" and played entire albums as a part of each show. :up:

That would be fantastic.

The hubby got the idea from the band Rush, actually. The big draw to their current tour is that the entire Moving Pictures album is being played. And if we had the spare cash, I'd totally want to see that. But the hubby wants Carrie Underwood tickets for November :)shh:) and I am going to see the Backstreet Boys at the end of this month.(Please don't hurt me. :reject: They were my teenage loves, and old habits die hard.)

The hubby got the idea from the band Rush, actually. The big draw to their current tour is that the entire Moving Pictures album is being played. And if we had the spare cash, I'd totally want to see that.

RUSH :drool:
Moving Pictures :love:

If U2 played a full album on tour = Don't care about life, need to see it! :up:

Once again that could be brownies.:wink:

:lol: ok the brownies are getting old.

:lol: No the brownie jokes are old, or are getting old. The fake brownies are just fine.;) We just need to find a way to get the band to eat some before the show.

Darn. I missed brownies. :lol:
And hey...maybe if the band eats brownies, they'll play a whole bunch of AB/Zoo/Pop songs!!!

The hubby got the idea from the band Rush, actually. The big draw to their current tour is that the entire Moving Pictures album is being played. And if we had the spare cash, I'd totally want to see that. But the hubby wants Carrie Underwood tickets for November :)shh:) and I am going to see the Backstreet Boys at the end of this month.(Please don't hurt me. :reject: They were my teenage loves, and old habits die hard.)

RUSH are the shiznit, fo' shizzle my nizzle, nephew... errr.. niece... errr... well, you get the poiint.

Have Rush even been playing The Camera Eye? I nearly got tickets to see them in San Antonio, but I blew my money on the Austin City Limits Music Festival, instead.

Have Rush even been playing The Camera Eye? I nearly got tickets to see them in San Antonio, but I blew my money on the Austin City Limits Music Festival, instead.

In all honesty, I kinda haven't been paying attention. The hubby was the one who told me they were planning on playing the full Moving Pictures album this tour...they'll be in Pittsburgh next month, but alas, we're not rich by any means, so unless we score freebies from a radio station, we'll miss it.

August 3 rehearsal: No NLOTH? No Ultraviolet? No Stay?

Walk On? In a Little While?? Elevation?!

WHAT. THE. HELL. :grumpy: Ultraviolet and Stay are two of my absolute favourite U2 tunes. Hope U2 remember about them by the time 2011 rolls around.

very very veryyy disappointing .. Again no pre-war songs (what the hell). Again the same songs they even dropped the best songs : breathe, no line, unknown, ultra violet.
I just don't understand it ... or as u2 sings : you don't get it, do you ....

i really hope they come up with really old songs .... this is is going to be a hits 1984-2010 tour ...

:wave:

Hawkmoon 269 club:
ClaytonsKitten, BluRmGrl, KristenCaNaDiAn, Edge_Orchestra, BonosLil'Pal94, U2387, and corianderstem & her pony :hi5:
v2zb7l.gif

So is the band expected to rehearse Thursday? Full dress rehearsal? Or is Wednesday it?

Haven't posted in here at all, but my mom's been keeping me up-to-date. Anyways, I heard about this Hawkmoon club and hopped on board :rockon: Just made this: (feel free to use it) :kiss:

69aba68fd5a899bc7435fbffa1b41e81.gif

eta: it won't work as my avatar :grumpy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom