U2 Photoshops 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So the Edge bling thread gave me ideas and then it somehow turned into U2 pimps. :lol: :shifty:

larrypimpin.jpg

:applaud::applaud::applaud::applaud:
I love this one...it actually looks real too lol

OMG - I haven't been in this thread in a long time. The all in one stage is pretty cool and the pimps??!?!?!? Sicy, you've killd me ded! The Larry one :lmao; But I think you shoulda left Bono's hairy chest!

Holy.... :lmao:
Larry's all 'You kno fo sho.."

Oh, man. Oh, goodness. You people are sick. SICK!

Wait till you see what I have planned for Edge. :wink:

Me too :shh: I think its the grill.

Definitely. :drool:

That stage is pretty damn awesome btw. Maybe we should give U2 a hint on that, I'm sure there'll be a couple of trabants left, I know one of them is owned by a Dutch fan/radio DJ. And using the PopStage means Popsongs right?:D

Definitely. :drool:

That stage is pretty damn awesome btw. Maybe we should give U2 a hint on that, I'm sure there'll be a couple of trabants left, I know one of them is owned by a Dutch fan/radio DJ. And using the PopStage means Popsongs right?:D
Not to get offtopic , but
who-the-fuck-has-that-trabant-i-wanna-steal-it!?

Not to get offtopic , but
who-the-fuck-has-that-trabant-i-wanna-steal-it!?

Ruud de Wild. :) It's been on show in FAME in the Kalverstraat when, I think NLOTH came out. Either that or with the JT anniversary edition. Not too sure when it was, I know I saw it and that thing is awesome.

How cool is that, I searched for it on the web and it looks awesome , thanks!

If you click the article link , under the trabant picture. You can read several comments about where some others might be, pretty cool.

Back
Top Bottom