U2 Party In London

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonointraffic.jpg

:wink:

:hmm: Looks to me he's more saying like, Hi I'm Bono, can I now pass the street? :flirt:

:lol:

Liv, I know what old PLEBA was like, before I started posting here I've read about every thread in the archive... and you could see the sudden change :)
The more serious threads IF they're posted here, have been moved to EYKIW in the past... and EYKIW threads that aren't 'serious' enough are moved into PLEBA...

U2Fanatic4ever said:
Tooty... thanks a million..!

I hope you don't mind me posting the larger sizes of your pics..:wink:

Not at all!! I was hoping someone would! Thankyou :)

U2_Dudette said:

I thought he was floatin then!!

It's got to be an optical illusion. I had the same thought on the previous page!! :laugh:

Great pictures! It's always so exciting when U2 starts getting the ship ready to fly! I LOVE this moment before an album or a tour! They all look great! I hope this new song kicks ass!

Thanks for everybody who posted the new pics! :up:

hcbiggs2002 said:

You know Bono may have decided to wear a suit for this photo shot coz a couple of the Beatles wore suits for the Abbey Road photo!?! :shrug:
I

I was thinking the same thing.

TheBrazilianFly said:
Great pictures! It's always so exciting when U2 starts getting the ship ready to fly! I LOVE this moment before an album or a tour! They all look great! I hope this new song kicks ass!

Thanks for everybody who posted the new pics! :up:

Hey Brazilian Fly....Where have you been???.....

Awesome pics...:up:

I'm bragging about this to my coworkers....and Im making sure they check out the monday night football special.....:hyper:

I love those pics. I've never found the members of U2 good-looking, except they are musicians which raises the "hot" factor in my book, but as of these pics, Larry looks :drool: I love that cross he's wearing. It's one of my favs. I've seen some other people w/it. Also, does he just wear a cross in his ear w/o the skull now?. I know a lot of people didn't get why he did that. Any ideas/rumors of a symbolism or message?

Currently Listening: Album/Artist-Classic/Elton John
Song: "Levon"

"What no man can own...No man can take.": Yahweh-U2

:ohmy:

My heart was literally pounding as I scrolled down this page and saw these gorgeous gigantic new pics....

:combust: :drool:

Going.... going........

gone!

*Thud*

*dead silence*

Back
Top Bottom