U2 On SNL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

larrysgirl

War Child
..November 20th!

...And let's hope and pray that Larry keeps up with this I-shall-not-wear-a-shirt-for-any-live-performance trend.

And just to be cool, here's a lovely piccie.

vertigo2.jpg

LarryCoolness!:drool:

Keocmb, that is hilarious, I just saw that sign two days ago. My brother sent me down that road to get some yummy beef jerky.

Re: Re: U2 On SNL

dsmith2904 said:

Where did you find this information at? The SNL site has no future episodes listed at the SNL PR reps haven't been able to confirm.

Thanks

It was posted by someone on the U2 community on Livejournal.com, and there's been a lot of buzz around the net regarding buying tickets for the show, including VH1.

I'm sorry, did I mess up by posting this ? :reject: If i did i apologize to everyone:|

Re: Re: Re: U2 On SNL

larrysgirl said:

I'm sorry, did I mess up by posting this ? :reject: If i did i apologize to everyone:|

You didn't mess up, she was probably just wanting a source to post a news piece about it here or something. :) :hug:

I hope they play but I'm getting so skeptical of everything now! Making the Video, etc.... :huh:

Re: Re: Re: Re: U2 On SNL

neutral said:

You didn't mess up, she was probably just wanting a source to post a news piece about it here or something. :) :hug:

Thanks..I was getting a little freaked out here!:hug:

Making the Video, etc.... :huh:
:hug:

I know! I got home this afternoon, just in time to see the so called 5 pm showing ..and wtf happened?! it's supposed to be on tonight at like the 2:30 am or something to that effect.I'll set up the VCR, let's hope they DO show it then.:wink:

Re: Re: Re: U2 On SNL

larrysgirl said:

It was posted by someone on the U2 community on Livejournal.com, and there's been a lot of buzz around the net regarding buying tickets for the show, including VH1.

No, don't worry, I've been trying to get some official back-up for this for the News section and thought that maybe you'd heard or seen something I hadn't seen yet. No worries, 'kay :)

Let's hope they go on SNL! LOL. It's been way too loooong... and it wouldn't be great if Bono and the guys were actually *in* one of the skits this time? LOL.

Back
Top Bottom