U2 Have Rescheduled Their Cancelled Tonight Show Visit For Next Week

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Angel of Harlem was pretty awesome

Have to wonder if they're playing the race card on that one with all of the Baltimore shit going down #relevancy

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

"..touched the ground at JFK.."

"New York like a Christmas tree.."

I think that song choice has more to do with them being in New York for Fallon, and the song being about their early visit to New York , and the Roots being available with all the live horns, and stuff like that.

Sent from my fingertips.

I think that song choice has more to do with them being in New York for Fallon, and the song being about their early visit to New York , and the Roots being available with all the live horns, and stuff like that.

Sent from my fingertips.

And the recent Billie Holiday birthday celebrations. The performance was amazing.

3 words. Angel. Of. Harlem.

:bow: If they can't get a small brass band on tour, please keep that solo live Edge !!

SFS was really good, I like Edge going for electric guitar full time on this one.

BD was...solid.

LOL @ bike skit.

edit skipping the interview and I/E tour promo in case I do manage to score a ticket.

Angel Of Harlem and beautiful day were great. Song For Someone felt a little awkward but I'm not a fan of the song to begin with.

Sent from my fingertips.

Spot on explanation.

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

Angel of Harlem was pretty awesome

Have to wonder if they're playing the race card on that one with all of the Baltimore shit going down #relevancy

Sometimes it's best not to push the 'reply' button.

All we need now is a comparison of Larry's lips to those of the guys in The Roots and the thread will be complete.

You know we like to say there's beauty in the...diversity...of opinion and perspective as U2 fans but honestly sometimes it's more accurately like the lure of watching a trainwreck/car crash unfold..

Sure, AOH was good and all but I wouldn't want to see them perform with The Roots for more than one song because I don't like rap.

Kanye sucks.

DId they?

So they played a warhorse BD and Single For No One instead of an incredible energetic, fresh, catchy song?

Clever guys those U2 :huh:

They (U2) played all of those songs, did all of the skits and interviews.

The TV Network and the Tonight Show people decided what to air.

'Clever guys those TV people', you should say, sarcastically or not.

Sent from my fingertips.

They (U2) played all of those songs, did all of the skits and interviews.

The TV Network and the Tonight Show people decided what to air.

'Clever guys those TV people', you should say, sarcastically or not.

Sent from my fingertips.

Please stop, facts mean nothing to this poster...

Show was good. Bicycle skit was funny, but i thought the best part was the comment about the Russians from Larry and when Fallon made the calendar reference (SOI album cover).

SFS might be a turd on the album but that performance was decent enough. Would have preferred a different song but oh well, no big deal. BD is always pleasing.

The tour promo looked pretty neat. Too bad i wont get to see them on tour. Maybe next year *if* that happens.

Back
Top Bottom